To poop or not to poop...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OOMPH!
    replied
    That's the worst feeling. I would have found a spot to go before she came out, even if it meant being a little late.

    Leave a comment:


  • RobE30
    replied
    Yes, we want updates DAMNIT! :hitler: and to answer the question about dropping one @ a girls place early in a relationship.... it's not much of a turn on from what I hear. I've been w/ my g/f (now wife) for almost 7 years so thats no longer a big deal, but I do feel Robs pain;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Atreus
    replied
    so did you hold it or what

    Leave a comment:


  • e30slut
    replied
    Originally posted by Syncro325is
    Good shit

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    I definitely had the squirts at a chicks apartment on the first date. I then proceeded to sleep with her. Just thought I would share.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    Let all you guys in on a little thing, even Chicks poop too. Yeah they really do
    Let me live in my little world.

    Leave a comment:


  • TooTall90
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve

    Let all you guys in on a little thing, even Chicks poop too. Yeah they really do
    NO WAY :crazy: My whole lifes a lie!!

    but really tho, OP go drop that deuce if you dont your prolly going to be uncomfortable the whole night. nothing like a dump to relax the body and mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThePotsy
    replied
    Don't listen to these fools.

    Wait till she gets back, start driving, make sure all the windows are up and locked, and just let it go, let the chips fall where they may.

    If she stays with you, you know it was meant to be.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Just go into the tavern and take a shit, or go hit the wawa now and shit.


    Why is taking a dump at the G/F's a big no no?????????????

    forgive me, been in a relationship for a long long time, Its a natural function of the human body.


    Let all you guys in on a little thing, even Chicks poop too. Yeah they really do

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • RobE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Vedubin01
    go buy some wet wipes since you dont have time to take a shower.
    Nah, just use your hand ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    go buy some wet wipes since you dont have time to take a shower.

    Leave a comment:


  • Syncro325is
    replied


    o Im good.

    Leave a comment:


  • Syncro325is
    replied
    Remember that story about the girl that stuck her finger in the dudes butt? I believe I read about that here. I'm off to find a link.

    Leave a comment:


  • PaladinReed
    replied
    lol OP, while other men may not be able to relate to this situation, know that I am and I convey my deepest sympathies for nature to put you in such jam.

    But definately, find a shitter, come back a little late to the car saying you had to fend off a robber from an old lady. There is always a way out brother, do not push the envelope and end up with the terrible alternative.

    Leave a comment:

Working...