Late Night with Conan O'Brien

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late Night with Conan O'Brien

Did anyone else see last nights show? It was the first one now since he's in California. I think it went well and he even did a skit with his SHO :rofl:

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

I missed it. I was hoping to catch it, I'll have to see what tonight holds in store.

Comment

I dont like Conan
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

I enjoy the way his hair moves when he jumps during opening monologue.

Comment

I was laughing my ass off at the Universal Lot Tour segment.

"Who wants to do more circles?"

Comment

Yea the Universal Tour bit was funny. Conan is the man!

RIP

Comment

I thought it was good. I hadn't watched Conan on late night much but if he sticks to this same kind of format with the little sketches and so on I think he will bring some welcome change to the tonight show.

As a side note Will Ferrel made the show last night and I am excited for Chickenfoot on friday night.

Comment

I miss Leno, Conan's all high school humor. I mean he flips his hair and does his waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles poses like he's still taking dick in the locker room or something.
                Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

conan is amazing.

Originally posted by vlad
                  Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

for all who missed it.

Comment

HOLY SHIT IT'S ANDY!

Eagerly awaiting the return of Pimpbot and the Masturbating Bear.
                      "Our mother of blessed acceleration don't fail me now."

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If they bring those 2 characters to the tonight show they will lose tons of viewership.

hence the crappy high school humor

One of the many reasons I dont like Conan, I like high school and toilet humor as much as the next guy but not over and over again on the night show
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

nice!

Comment

Saw it, still prefer Leno, but at least he did a segment on his old Taurus SHO.
                            - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                            E36 325i sedan
                            E30 325i sedan
                            Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              I dont like Conan
                              course u dont. you have no taste. look at those gross boobies

Comment

Working...
                              X