No announcement yet.

Things you've made in your spare time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vinyl wrapped this valence part yesterday.
    BMW doesn't supply the one with the little vents anymore, came in grey base.

and decorated the fridge

Comment

Some from me

The bike i built to ride around the college campus while living in Gunnison. This picture is of my cousin who's up in Fort Collins - all dressed up and with the new vivid blue paint job for the 2010 New Belgium Tour De Fat.

I'm tall, so I built it big for me - it is roughly 9 feet long. If you don't have at least a 32" inseam the point of the seat isn't gonna be very comfortable.

My kegerator:

the shank through the door hasn't been Ideal since i first converted it and the little bit of play was pissing me off so....

I got a sleeve joint that fit the shank's tunnel and cut it in half, leaving a slight shoulder,... and guess what is the PERFECT last piece to the puzzle?

The black rubber ring on the top/front is an e30 rear antenna gasket - like a glove!

once installed inside the door there is ZERO play in the shank's tunnel, and it's pressed nice and tight to the inside of the door so when I tightened it down now the shank is perfectly snug and does not move AT ALL.

And here's a pic of me playing around with line tape for ideas on a new paint job, and pinstriping. - the orange peal is killin me, i fuckin hate it.

oh,... and here's an e30 front bumper delete I crafted while teaching myself to weld, and yes, i heat warped it - it's "flatter" than needs to be. So it is like an inch off from the bolts lining up on the lower front fender arches. so it won't bolt up without being cut and pulled back, or more correctly curved back, but i'm gonna be honest with myself right here and now and admit that i'm never gonna get around to even touching it. It's just a waste of space.

The cuts are to use plastic-bumper side markers for the front turn signals/hazards. the opening below the turn signal area I was going to enlarge into a teardrop shaped conical brake duct inlet, the "tail" or point of the drop pointing down and toward the center line of the car - i even went as far as making up templates for cutting the steel sheet emtal. The front tow hooks protrude ~30% past the "bumper" buldges - which flushly conceal the frame tube openings where the factory bumper shocks would normally be installed.

Honestly, i'm never gonna use it, I made it back in 2006/7 ish and haven't done a damn thing with it since but haul it around when i move from town to town. I like my euro factory front valence and euro bumpers. Plus, I've got too many other ideas to keep my creativity occupied, I'm not gonna waste any of my time on this thing ever again. And I hate doing body work, which would be needed to eventually make it look even half decent under paint. So if anyone is interested, let me know. - I not fond of the idea of shipping it - just an FYI if any of you may be considering taking up a "sculpting" project to shave an e30's exterior.

Hope you enjoyed the pics!

- Pete
      Attached Files
      ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Go the rat look :P

Comment

Mad max e30. Do it.

Comment

DO IT. You need the last of the v8s though....

Comment

Though tired from all the xmas madness, I was able to quickly throw this idea together today.
              W140 S-Class, leather in wonderful shape, perforated centers, ass and back heating - that I will make functional soon.
              There's still a little work on the legs.

Comment

looks sick :)

Comment

for my son.......
                  Attached Files
                  [sigpic

Comment

^ badass man

e24 e9 e30
                    IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Best use I've yet found for an old VW bumpstick....

Made it about 20 years or so ago.
                      I saved 15% on my Bimmer parts by switching to ...

Comment

Old thread bump.
                        Making a retro industrial shop sign for my brother.

Comment

i like this thread alot!
                          keep em coming fellas.

Comment

My brother has an 89 Integra that his friend threw a rod in so it is sitting in pieces in the garage.... Hmmm..

Comment

Ive posted this before, but I made a steadicam for my DSLR.

here is a video of the performance too.

I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

o thats right^ mr big ass house man

Comment

Working...
                                X