Education Lvl or e30 drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Education Lvl or e30 drivers

whats the education lvl of people that drive e30s?

I'm getting my masters and eventually phd and I'm sure i'll own my e30s for a long time after.
    Bachelor
    54.63%
    Masters
    8.33%
    Phd
    6.48%
    Blue Collar
    30.56%

College

Comment

WTF kind of question is this? You suggesting that we're a bunch of uneducated individuals?

Congrats for going to college and being sure you'll own your E30 long after...
      alexw
      (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
      Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Originally posted by alexw View Post
        WTF kind of question is this? You suggesting that we're a bunch of uneducated individuals?

Congrats for going to college and being sure you'll own your E30 long after...
        hahaha, absolutely not. Look at you taking it all negative and getting all worked up about it. hey you might be someone with a phd, there is alot of asshole who have phd.

next time you attack me, come with something more than your insecurities. I mean nothing with the question, just wondering. I respect people that are blue collar just as much people who have higher education. Obviously you don't thats why you felt the need to get in my face.

Comment

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
          hahaha, absolutely not. Look at you taking it all negative and getting all worked up about it. haha
          Fair enough.
          alexw
          (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
          Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

LOL,blue collar scrub

Comment

Blue collar I guess, but I have tons and tons of trade school class room training logged.

General heavy construction Safety and legal (annual)
              Hazmat
              DOT Hazmat
              confided space entry & safety
              confined space emergency and rescue
              first aid
              Radiation safety
              Level 1 & 2 radiography
              level 1 & 2 mag particle and dye penetrant testing
              level 1 Ultrasonic
              oh and my expired CDL

This is just all the stuff I can name off the top of my head I would have to goo look though all my certs and classes to find the rest and I will be taking more this winter, I think level 2 ultrasonic, see about getting my CWI (Certified welding inspector)
              Last edited by mrsleeve; 06-21-2009, 09:14 PM.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Bachelor's is pretty closeby. Luckily electrical engineers don't really need masters degrees to get decent jobs.

Comment

Holy fuck, you're going to get a masters and your grasp of language is THAT low?!

Wow, colleges accept anyone these days don't they?

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

needs more options
                    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by Super Sedan View Post
                      College

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Asbradley21 View Post
                        Holy fuck, you're going to get a masters and your grasp of language is THAT low?!

I think your reply does not quite add up.

Comment

Originally posted by Asbradley21 View Post

He's native chinese, sentence formation is different, fuck off.

Can you honestly say that you know the perfect sentence construction for any other language than English? Stop talking shit before you know the whole story dumbass.

I speak English, Italian, French and German. I'm learning Russian. I still screw up my sentences when I speak since English is my first language.

Oh yeah I have my Masters, and 3 other degrees, at 24.

EDIT: Yun, why the hell aren't you answering your phone? I need some help on the car and we got another potential buyer for an IS splitter.
                          stephenbrody.com

Comment

AA in Film Production. Currently attending Art Center College of Design for Film on the Editing Track. Should graduate in just under a year with a BFA in Film. Then onto editing jobs. I plan on getting myself back into an E30 when I graduate.
                            The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

There or not enough options.

Comment

Working...
                              X