I just wanted to say. I really like Iron Maiden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanted to say. I really like Iron Maiden

If you have a different opinion, then please keep it civil and constructive. I just needed to say that and possibly have other like-minded individuals share stories/songs/etc. I am surprised at how many of their songs are really good and how they have managed all their status with minimal airplay. They are a rare band that has more than say 4-5 songs that I really like. I go through phases with a lot of bands but these are the first who have instantly come into the upper echelon of people that I respect and admire so quickly and without doubt. I am really picky about my music and its really hard for me to get into a band, but these guys are different. Damn it seems like Im talking about a girl! ANy other thoughts??

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Were officially best friends. I love Iron Maiden.
    -Pierre
    1987 535is
    1988 325is

Comment

-The Trooper
      -Hallowed Be Thy Name

are my current favorites

Comment

Whats some of their good ones other than the Trooper and The Number Of The Beast? Those two defiantly kick ass.

Comment

Hmm, I only really know a few of their "hits".

I need to get some of it then, I've just about worn out my CD collection from listening to music 5-7 hours a day at work.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

-Aces High
            -Run To The Hills
            -Children Of The Damned
            -Powerslave

Oh and another 2 of my favorites
            -Fear Of The Dark
            -Wasted Years (The leadup to the solo is awesome to me)

The thing is all of them are good! And the ones that are good arent jus the ones that they made in the early stages, like most bands. Theyre good from every album!

I suggest getting :
            -The Essential Iron Maiden (which has an absolutely AWESOME live version of Fear Of The Dark with the crowd really into it)

-Somewhere Back In Time (again a great live version of Aces High)

Comment

Hadn't heard Hallowed Be Thy Name before listening to it now very sick. Up the irons!

Comment

See thats a reason I love the internet, sometimes you can actually enrich your life instead of get into trouble and defile yourself haha.

Mariano

Comment

I'm a fan, my friend introduced me to them back in high school along with a host of other incredibly awesome bands :)

sabbath, zeppelin, ac/dc, nazareth, hendrix, metallica (back when they had really good stuff) and a host of other stuff that i can't remember because im sitting in class haha

ACTUALLY, i just remembered that I watched a live concert a couple of days on HD TV, don't remember the channel though.
                  IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

used to love them, not so much anymore.
                    a gripe I have about them is it seems like even their best albums have filler, which isn't acceptable. but when they get it right, they get it right
                    but i think Killers is their best album.

Comment

I had No prayer for the dying back in the day and I liked a few songs on the album. I haven't listened to them for a while. I just went on demonoid and i'm downloading their discography as I type this.

Thanks.

Comment

Back in the day, I really used to be into them. Now, it''s just good tunes. My faves are "Wasted Years" and their newer one "The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg" Mellow intro and killer "Iron" rock after.

Comment

Its funny you posted this because I've been listening to them a lot lately for the first time since High School (Circa 1983).

Another great band that I've been listening to again after 20 years is Suicidal Tendencies, Art of Rebellion in particular...
                          Originally posted by Simon S
                          When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

fuck yeah iron maiden is the shit!!!!!!!!!

666!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

From the forthcoming film 'Flight 666' - in cinemas April 21st. Check out www.ironmaiden.com/flight666 for cinema listings.

Comment

Working...
                              X