Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nothing like used ferrari's at the local Ford Stealership....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still a huge fan of these cars, although they're terribly underappreciated by the Ferrari enthusiasts. Everyone flocked for the F355, and that's certainly a great car, but the F348 had so much soul and 80's edge to it. The first thing that comes to mind is my friend's F348 Challenge (below) that he has converted to "road-use," har har.

- Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
    E36 325i sedan
    E30 325i sedan
    Volvo 945T

Comment

They prolly gave him about 30k on trade, no dealer will put much more than that into a trade-in. And even then its not usuall. But to sell a 60k truck salesman will do almost anything. Id say that car if its perfect is worth just under 30k prob like 25K, if you can find a buyer.

Comment

There's a reason why they're underappreciated: they're simply not a very good car. The build quality is modest and the vehicle dynamics are no better - even compared to the 328 that came before it. And I concur with previous posters, there is no way it's worth $50k, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
          15 feet of timing chain and 15k dollar installation doesnt sound appetizing. :x
          So do you have to drop the engine to do it I assume?

Special tools?

I don't see what could possibly be such a big deal unless just buying the parts are outrageous.

I'd give it a whirl.... but not for $50k
          89 325is track project / 05 x5 / 99 M3
          E30 stuff for sale | Parts I'm looking for

Comment

My girlfriend in high school owned a '91 in red -- well actually her father owned it. She got to drive it regularly, but since her parents hated me I was never allowed to.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
              My girlfriend in high school owned a '91 in red -- well actually her father owned it. She got to drive it regularly, but since her parents hated me I was never allowed to.
              Chick who regularly drives a 348 that you aren't still dating... wtf?

:D
              - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
              E36 325i sedan
              E30 325i sedan
              Volvo 945T

Comment

Psycho.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                  Psycho.
                  those are the best kinds.