BK is BANNED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BK is BANNED

Last night, they officially made it to my BAN list.
    I like Dr. Pepper, and something about the ice, cup and straw makes the Dr. Pepper there taste mighty fine. (It's got to be the straw...) So I go there about 2-3 times a week and get an overpriced large cup of DrP.
    Last night, I was running low on cash, so I raided the ashtray and came up with the change necessary to buy one.
    NOPE. They jacked the price up AGAIN!
    Not more than a year ago, it would cost $1.80 (w/tax) for a large soda. Then it went up to $2.11.. I was upset, but kept coming back. Last night I went, had 7 quarters, 2 dimes, 3 nickels and a penny ready, and they said ... $2.33 (!!) I looked at the price board and sure enough $2.19 before tax. Eff that. I drove off.
    It's been a good run, BK. I love your cheesy tots, your Rodeo Cheeseburgers, the Double ANGRY Whopper, and especially your Dr. Pepper, but we're just going to have to part ways.
    I may visit on special occasions, but otherwise, you're BANNED.
    (I'm sure my belt will thank me)
    Slicktop City!

i'm pretty sure the dr pepper at mcd's isnt that expensive, and the great thing about it is they provide it to you in a cup with ice and a straw.
    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
      i'm pretty sure the dr pepper at mcd's isnt that expensive, and the great thing about it is they provide it to you in a cup with ice and a straw.
      True, but most places that sell pop don't regularly brix the machines and they taste like crap.

I don't anymore though, water or alcohol for me.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I only enjoy Dr. Pepper while fine dining @ Taco Bell.........

Comment

May I suggest a large unsweetened tea at McDud's for $1. Its healthier than all of the sugars, corn syrup, acids and 23 chemical flavors in Dr.Pepper.

Comment

Break the Chains, shop at independent stores.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
              Break the Chains, shop at independent stores.
              Ha, I knew someone would say that. That's the only thing I buy from them because I'm an iced tea addict. Most of the time I just stop in at my friend's coffee shop up the street for my fix.

Comment

What makes me mad is their cost on that is less than 30 cents.
                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Only on R3v
                  buy a fucking 12 pack for the same price as 1 drink at a shithole like BK
                  thats the stuff that makes you broke. the small stupid ass purchases. they add up and suck you dry like scabzzz behind the pump and munch on a saturday night
                  We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

They have gas stations called pump and munch?
                    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                      Only on R3v
                      buy a fucking 12 pack for the same price as 1 drink at a shithole like BK
                      thats the stuff that makes you broke. the small stupid ass purchases. they add up and suck you dry like scabzzz behind the pump and munch on a saturday night
                      Thanks, Blunt. That's exactly what I did. (2 liter for less $$ than the one big drink)
                      You guys are missing the point, I don't need solutions, I have that covered.
                      I just wanted to rant a little.

Unfortunately, I like my Dr. Pepper slightly watered down, which made the stop by BK convenient. I'm tired of paying for the convenience. Just sucks.
                      They jacked the price $.50 in one year! Is that not insane?
                      Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
                        Thanks, Blunt. That's exactly what I did. (2 liter for less $$ than the one big drink)
                        You guys are missing the point, I don't need solutions, I have that covered.
                        I just wanted to rant a little.

Unfortunately, I like my Dr. Pepper slightly watered down, which made the stop by BK convenient. I'm tired of paying for the convenience. Just sucks.
                        They jacked the price $.50 in one year! Is that not insane?
                        im all for banning anyplace that wrongs you in the least little way. soon i will have to grow my own food and pedal a bicycle to get anywhere. my ban list is longer than you can imagine

sales@blunttech.com
                        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                          They have gas stations called pump and munch?
                          yeah, somewhere. im not sure where but ive been in them on road trips

edit: they are right here in minnesota.

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                            yeah, somewhere. im not sure where but ive been in them on road trips

edit: they are right here in minnesota.
                            Pump and munch is what i'm all about

Comment

I like our Kum and Go's.

jflip's glory hole station has been a huge hit.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                              X