Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it ok to take something without consent and give it to someone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
    You have no idea what I have gone through in life... I have worked extremely hard for where I'm at and where I'm going. If I had anything extra for anyone I wouldn't hesitate to give it up.
    Who's to say whether you have too much or not? The vast majority of the time someone else is making that decision for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Link View Post
      Who's to say whether you have too much or not? The vast majority of the time someone else is making that decision for you.
      I have my health and I am truly grateful for that. I don't feel like I need much more in my life than to help other people that need it.
      -Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        This is a feeling many americans have, we are the one of the most generous societies in the world. I have no issues giving to the less fortunate, WHEN ITS MY CHOICE WHERE AND HOW MY MONEY IS USED OR WHO IT GOES TO.
        exactly. i fucking guarantee you if e30m52 got his shit garnished and given to someone even more of a loser then him he would be posting and bitching about it on r3v. its so fucking easy to say "if i had any extra i wouldnt hesitate to give". its a fucking cop out. it is never ok to steal from someone and give it to someone else. ever. if you choose to help the less fortunate thats great but you have no right to take something someone has worked hard for and give it to some lazy asshole who has no work ethic. h0lmes and e30m52 is what is wrong with the world
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I have my health and I am truly grateful for that. I don't feel like I need much more in my life than to help other people that need it.
          hahaha thats what everyone says till they make some money. i bet youre a philosophy major.

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Yes, I have also had five open heart surgeries and a heart transplant. I value my life weather I have money or not.

BTW, what's fucked up in this world is that fact that it runs on debt...
            -Erik
            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

To our resident commies on here I am gonna pass along a little nugget of wisdom from my grandmother.

"Some day when you have a little something to protect that you have worked long and hard for, you too will find your self a conservative at the very least and maybe a even a Republican"

If this kinda thing dose not happen to you guys in the next few years you truly are as stupid as you sound right now

Edit:Alpine dude I am happy for you that you have prevailed through that kinda of heath trouble, and we agree on the whole debt thing though
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Yes, I have also had five open heart surgeries and a heart transplant. I value my life weather I have money or not.

BTW, what's fucked up in this world is that fact that it runs on debt...
                Im glad you are healthy too.\\
                and ill agree with the debt aspect too

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

hmmm,
                  That sounds wrong to me... You shouldn't steal...

Comment

The 1st shred of intelligence you have posted in a thread of this type

Congratulations

Originally posted by Leaf View Post
                    hmmm,
                    That sounds wrong to me... You shouldn't steal...
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      The 1st shred of intelligence you have posted in a thread of this type

Congratulations
                      can we be friends? can i haz?

Comment

Who are YOU (or anyone) to decide who deserves it more? So in short, no, its not ok to steal.
                        Originally posted by blunt
                        i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Capitalism is all about stealing, now shut the fuck up and go start another NFL thread, I've been wondering what happened to your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                            Capitalism is all about stealing, now shut the fuck up and go start another NFL thread, I've been wondering what happened to your ass.
                            Its done been started.
                            Originally posted by blunt
                            i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

No.

All there is is justification about why it may be okay.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

you know guys, for the last 80+ years it's been okay to tax. At a certain point it was even okay to draft people into military. Stop crying over spilled milk and either act or let it go.

This is a very broad question. If a friend borrows my tools, he better be damn sure he's not passing them on. Having said that, there are a lot of scenarios. No excuses, but threads like these are very much pointless.

Comment

Working...
                                X