District 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

District 9

Just came back from it. Wow, surprised me as far as what I was expecting. Slow paced at the beginning but when it picks up it all comes together nicely. Anyone else catch it tonight?? I won't spoil anything but I would give it 4 out of 5.
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Going to check it out this afternoon I think. Looks good!
    Originally posted by Simon S
    When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

4 out of 5 as well i liked how it went back and forth between film styles

Comment

just got back from it. I was surprised that everything fit together well, which I wasn't even half expecting. i give it a b+ a-...

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
        PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Anyhow, I saw it at the midnight showing and it's well worth it.

Comment

I can't wait to see it.
            tasty

Comment

it was pretty damn good. i missed the very end, had been holding pee for a very very long time and could not wait any longer, but i pieced it together

Originally posted by vlad
              Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

I watched the little documentory it was baced on, "Alive in Joburg", very interesting
                1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Originally posted by Bavarian3 View Post
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_Six,_Cape_Town

Anyhow, I saw it at the midnight showing and it's well worth it.
                  sadly i don't think the majority of the people will get this connection.

going to see it tonight.
                  sigpic
                  "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                    sadly i don't think the majority of the people will get this connection.

going to see it tonight.
                    Maybe if you haven't seen the movie, but if you have, it should be pretty clear.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
                      Maybe if you haven't seen the movie, but if you have, it should be pretty clear.
                      +1 its pretty clear

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
                        it was pretty damn good. i missed the very end, had been holding pee for a very very long time and could not wait any longer, but i pieced it together
                        I missed the very beginning because my girlfriend got held up at work, I missed like the first 5 minutes :(
                        Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                        If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                        Originally posted by J3M93
                        This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

i dont go to the theatre any longer. i will rent it when it comes out on beta max
                          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                            i dont go to the theatre any longer. i will rent it when it comes out on beta max
                            i happen to know for a fact that you have seen The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants multiple times! That Brittany Spears puts on a wonderful lesson in the magic of being a women.... brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it. hold me steven, hold me like theres no tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
                              i happen to know for a fact that you have seen The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants multiple times! That Brittany Spears puts on a wonderful lesson in the magic of being a women.... brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it. hold me steven, hold me like theres no tomorrow!
                              the fact that you even know about that movie and especially knowing who is in it tells me a lot about you jhomo. i bet your tivo records nothing but oxygen and hallmark
                              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X