Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When playing split screen video games is screen watching cheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winning's winning.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
      Winning's winning.

Seen the new one?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
        only a super-twat would camp somewhere then call cheating on a freaking split-screen game.
        If you want to be a sniper, buy another TV and do it.
        Nah, it was the friend who screen hopped that camped. And we couldn't tell where he was because his screen was black (N64 textures )

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by red325 View Post
          Seen the new one?
          bich plz me n my homies was first in line on opening night

we own that shizz

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
            bich plz me n my homies was first in line on opening night

we own that shizz
            Sames. First four at midnight.

Comment

i agree with everyone else it IS cheating but i dunno anyone that doesnt look from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                I have a friend who was merciless in Goldeneye 64. I hated it then, I hate it now. It's a toss up though, because its easy to see. But when its split 4 ways and you are concentrating on everyone else while camping a certain spot, that is cheating. I only play PC games now so I don't really have to worry about that.
                I used to be so good at that game. I could kill the other guy within a few seconds of them re-spawning because I instantly knew where he was and could get there so fast. I didn't always play that way, but sometimes it was fun just to piss them off. :)

And I don't consider it cheating as everyone can do it. You can be a dick though in how you use the information you see.

A lot of games it is hard to watch another screen because there is so much going on. Unreal Tournament is a good example. Look away from your screen for a second and you are dead.

Comment

the option to screenwatch is available to everyone, w/ or w/o morals, therefore it is not cheating to do so. I pwn face all day long at halo 1,2,3 this way and people bitch all day long... whatever.

Comment

screenwatching is for pussies. period.

thats why i hook up two teevee's and fucking knife their ass all day in cod4, serves them right
                    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

its called screen cheating for a reason..
                      Tim.

Comment

But it's the only way I'm good at video games! :'(
                        -Erik
                        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

The difference is I pwn either way, but people who bitch about screenwatching just suck in general.

Comment

Joey is just a sore looser ;)

he was also wasted when he posted this, lol

Comment

It's cheating. I do it anyway on occasion, I think most people do.

Comment

I have no friends to play with, so I play with myself.

:X
                                Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                                If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                                Originally posted by J3M93
                                This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Working...
                                X