Sad Damn Day For My Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad Damn Day For My Dogs

I am leaving the continent for a few years. I have two wonderful, loyal dogs that cannot go with. I hate bonding with pets and then this shit happens. I will never do this to an animal again.

I have a 14 month old, fully papered, master hunter line, chocolate lab female. She is not spayed, just had her first heat.

I also have a 20 month old German short hair male, no papers, and intact.

These dogs are co-dependent and MUST go together. These are dogs that need room. And they probably don't cater to most R3V members lifestyles. But I figured I'd post it anyway.

I do not cross-bread. So they have been kept separate while she was in heat.

They will come with leashes, pinch collars and kennels.

Throw me a bone here. $100 for both? Basically to cover the cost of the kennels.

I will not let these dogs go to just anyone.

Her name is Coral (like coral reef), His is Gnarly because he was a fucking disaster when we got him.

I wanna fucking cry about this. If you decide to get these dogs, treat them right. They are a wonderful pair.

I am 45 minutes north of Sac in California

Last edited by dvmotorsports; 08-19-2009, 08:16 PM.
    Originally posted by jrhaile
    For the record I have never fucked a goat.

tough situation dude I can only imagine where you are coming from. I have a Lab as well and I'm moving out to my apartment in college and I can't stop thinking about how much attention he will get. Or the lack of attention more importantly. Can't help ya but free bump?
    <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
    unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

When are you moving? I'm going to be flying out to San Fransisco in October, I would be interested and probably flying out next week if I wasn't heading to another job right after this one. My first dog was a black lab, I absolutely love them. I hope you find a good home for them if I can't get out there in time.
      stephenbrody.com

Comment

Mid September I believe

Comment

Man I would love to help you, my male chocolate is getting old and not sure how much longer he'll be around (knock on wood). I live in Colorado though and I have rough seas ahead and know the dog's won't get the room they deserve.

Free bump

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
          Originally posted by DTM190
          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

You need to get with a rescue group or a breeders group asap. Don't post this on a car forum before you have explored those options.
            Yours truly,
            Rich
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Rigmaster
            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Pics of the german? I currently have 2...
              1993 325ic Schwarz/Natur
              1991 318is Black/Black - Slicktop - Project s52
              1989 Alpine White/Black M3 S52
              1988 Henna/Pearl M3 <3

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                You need to get with a rescue group or a breeders group asap. Don't post this on a car forum before you have explored those options.
                Negative. The rescues in these parts try and make a shit ton of money off of the dogs they have. These dogs aren't for sale. They have been purchased by me once. I just want them to go to a good home, not some money hungry cock suckers.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyg View Post
                  Pics of the german? I currently have 2...
                  I'll see if I can get that done today.

Comment

good luck man... i would be a mess if i had to give up a pet
                    Greg

Comment

Oh man. I have a female Blk lab nd omg i couldnt think about getting rid of her.
                      I may know someone. And trust me if anyone dog in the world could have such a great place its them. They seem so loved.
                      Btw the family i know lives in Long Beach Cali.
                      :)
                      ill talk to them tonight for u. :)

*selling spoiler. For more info PM me.

**Help me find my e30! :) **

Comment

Good luck.:(

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by dvmotorsports View Post
                          Negative. The rescues in these parts try and make a shit ton of money off of the dogs they have. These dogs aren't for sale. They have been purchased by me once. I just want them to go to a good home, not some money hungry cock suckers.
                          That's the way to do it! Good luck finding someone, what a horrible situation to be in!
                          tasty

Comment

Originally posted by dvmotorsports View Post
                            The reason they do that is B/C they subsist mainly on donations. We volenteer for Golden Retriever Rescue of Atlanta, and are paid nothing. Vet bills are free, and we pay for the food. But the rescue org. still has to do all the legwork and set up the meetings. I am sure you are finding out how hard it is to find a good home for a dog, it is the same every time. Go to your local vet and open up a dialog. i bet they know someone who can help.
                            Yours truly,
                            Rich
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Rigmaster
                            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Interesting info. I know for sure our local German Shorthair rescue does is for the money. So I am not about to play games with them. They sell dogs for more than what you could go purchase a papered pup for. I could easily find them a home separately, however, it would detrimental to them. Thus I am trying to avoid that.

Comment

Working...
                              X