Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever....

Blunt, want to go to lunch?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I agree that the flames look a little to colorful, but then again if he soaked his hair and then put that stuff on it could definitely work. I've never lit axe on fire before so who knows ,maybe it does burn that hot.
      stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
        Whatever....

Blunt, want to go to lunch?
        in a few hours i will if you are in gods country. i just woke up. if youre not here maybe we could do a web cam lunch???
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

thats gayer than aids. i want a webcam lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
            in a few hours i will if you are in gods country. i just woke up. if youre not here maybe we could do a web cam lunch???

For some reason that idea scares the shit out of me. But only because it's you and I don't know what to expect...
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

cant see any more
              harry/harout

Comment

Working...
              X