Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you not have a license or have you lost it in the past?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you not have a license or have you lost it in the past?

so i got my license back yesterday. i haven't had it since november of last year. why did you lose your license and for how long? what was your experience with not having it and do you drive different now? also did you drive anyways?

i will start. so i lost my license in november for to many tickets in a year. i lost it for only 2 months but i just drove anyways. i ended up drinking and getting into an accident with an unregistered and uninsured vehicle while i was drunk without my license. to make a long story short i didn't get it back until yesterday. i stopped driving after that. i consider myself lucky. i thought i was gona lose it alot longer.

i think you should get those 18's

Comment

Bump for you being an idiot
      i ended up drinking and getting into an accident with an unregistered and uninsured vehicle while i was drunk without my license.
      You don't belong on the road.

Comment

i think you should keep an eye on that poll you just put up. your doing really good

Comment

listen ass clown, i will fist your asshole until you cry unkle you chicken liver little fuck.

Comment

when i was really young i had my license suspended multiple times and revoked once. i spent many hours in dummy school. never got a DUI but i deserved many. all my trouble stemmed from a drag bike i built. i ran from the cops once and got away but almost killed myself and others doing so. never again i said. i was a real moron as a kid. not unlike a lot of r3v members..
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

i got away from a DUI and got a wreckless op. i got my shitz suspended for a yr.

Comment

good story blunt, i'm glad you've wised up in time.

Comment

i lost my license (30 days) for going 120mph in a 60. the cops set up a road block on the highway because we were outrunning the police chopper and the cruisers. whoops. now i go to the track
                  Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

Originally posted by thearkitekt View Post
                    i lost my license (30 days) for going 120mph in a 60. the cops set up a road block on the highway because we were outrunning the police chopper and the cruisers. whoops. now i go to the track
                    you were outrunning the police chopper huh???

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                      you were outrunning the police chopper huh???
                      Yes. They must have gone into protected airspace above a military facility. At least, that is the fantasy that gets played out in thearkitekt's mind as he cries himself to sleep with filthy, flattened cardboard boxes as sheets.
                      -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                      Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

lol its a robinson. they only go about 90mph
                        Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

Originally posted by richardkeith97 View Post
                          so i got my license back yesterday. i haven't had it since november of last year. why did you lose your license and for how long? what was your experience with not having it and do you drive different now? also did you drive anyways?

i will start. so i lost my license in november for to many tickets in a year. i lost it for only 2 months but i just drove anyways. i ended up drinking and getting into an accident with an unregistered and uninsured vehicle while i was drunk without my license. to make a long story short i didn't get it back until yesterday. i stopped driving after that. i consider myself lucky. i thought i was gona lose it alot longer.

you should have lost it forever! get off the road you fucking asshole
                          88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
                          85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

one of my friends was fleeing the cops and got into an accident. he had a few guns on him that had the #'s taken off of them and a ton of coke and was drunk. he lost it forever

Comment

Originally posted by richardkeith97 View Post
                              one of my friends was fleeing the cops and got into an accident. he had a few guns on him that had the #'s taken off of them and a ton of coke and was drunk. he lost it forever
                              sounds like you run with a good group

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X