Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$hit Fit

So... I get this email:

Just what the fuck do you think you are doing? There are people that depend on the information on this site and there are many other sites that have links to it. Do you think you can just take it all down like that and leave everyone on the hook?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    This e-mail was generated from your website: evolutionzen.com at 8/22/2009 2:37:03 PM
    I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Did you send it to yourself? Double-check before you answer.

Comment

Comment

what?

Comment

Originally posted by ragged325 View Post
          Did you send it to yourself? Double-check before you answer.
          No... Did you send it?
          I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Comment

I'm not sure what state of mind you're in and so I'll honestly say that no, I did not send you any emails. My suggestion would be to find the bottle(s) of pills that you're supposed to be taking and try to remember if you've taken them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ragged325 View Post
              I'm not sure what state of mind you're in and so I'll honestly say that no, I did not send you any emails. My suggestion would be to find the bottle(s) of pills that you're supposed to be taking and try to remember if you've taken them yet.
              I'm reasonably certain it wasn't you that sent it that was a... well... A comeback that the humor seems to have been lost on.

No I didn't send it to myself it was forwarded to my account from the .com

Comment

so what vital info did you delete?
                1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Dude what the fuck were you thinking taking all that information down?!
                  -Erik
                  '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                  I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
                    so what vital info did you delete?
                    Vital?

There were a lot of PDFs and a few articles on the server but whatever.

I sold all the content... but not the domains.

So if you want entwicklung30.com or evolutionzen.com or bmwzenperformance for real cheap...

Comment

what pawn shop bought that content for enough to get you fucked up to the point that you could come up with this?

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
                        what pawn shop bought that content for enough to get you fucked up to the point that you could come up with this?
                        You know... I know where you live.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam View Post
                          You know... I know where you live.
                          a) no you dont

b) it wouldnt frighten me in the least if you did

c) try to drum up a sale of your worthless website elsewhere, theres not a person here (shockingly) that would be stupid enough flush money down the toilet on it

Comment

a) no you dont

c) try to drum up a sale of your worthless website elsewhere, theres not a person here (shockingly) that would be stupid enough flush money down the toilet on it
                            What's wrong... Your daddy still making you suck his dick?

Comment

a) no you dont

signed gazellebeigem3, internet tough guy.
                              cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                              X