Back from Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back from Vegas

Just wanted to share with you peeps that I just came back from Vegas... happy hour is still inside of me.. and as usual.. it rocked. Even better when you get to hang out with strippers outside of work and they end up buying all the drinks.

I was gonna post to meet up with some of you Vegas locals but didn't get the time to.

Next trip.. SEMA. Maybe I'll see some of you down there.

:drink: :drink: :drink:
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Was just there last weekend, walked with 700 bucks from a slot machine. Because of that, my Vegas trip was basically free and I still took home 250 bucks.

Comment

I just drove through it about 2 weeks ago, and stopped to play 10 bucks for the fun of it on the roulette. I walked away with $240:)

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
      2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
        Just wanted to share with you peeps that I just came back from Vegas... happy hour is still inside of me.. and as usual.. it rocked. Even better when you get to hang out with strippers outside of work and they end up buying all the drinks.

I was gonna post to meet up with some of you Vegas locals but didn't get the time to.

Next trip.. SEMA. Maybe I'll see some of you down there.

:drink: :drink: :drink:
        next time you go please let us know ahead of time so we even notice youre gone
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post
          Was just there last weekend, walked with 700 bucks from a slot machine. Because of that, my Vegas trip was basically free and I still took home 250 bucks.
          Nice man!! I vaguely remember typing this.. lol

there was no need to bump it :D

I have the worst luck so I don't even gamble. But whenever I'm just looking my friends will have great luck! I'm like a fucking rabbit's foot to other people.
          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
          Originally posted by J3M93
          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Working...
          X