ATTN: Columbus, Oh people with Conceal Carry permits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTN: Columbus, Oh people with Conceal Carry permits

I live in WV, and I have my CCW permit, I know I can carry in Ohio, but does anyone know if the Columbus Zoo is criminal protection zone (gun free zone)? Also do you know if conceal carry laws vary from county to county?

they don't vary from county to county. Let me find the forum I used to look for places that might be non-carry zones and I'll get back to you.

These guys will be able to tell you. I'm not 100% sure but I wouldn't risk carrying at the zoo. The zoo would be one place I'd just lock her up.

Comment

Thanks, I figure that it's a gun free zone, I'm just glad that I can carry in the state....

Comment

GOVT owned or leased = a big no no for carry nearly every where. This includes county township and city/local govt buildings and facilities as well not just state and fed. I would assume the Zoo is run and owned by the county/city/state govt = no carry
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

I was thinking the same thing but I wasn't 100% sure if the zoo was gov. owned.

Comment

wtf? are you going to shoot the baby elephant?

Originally posted by vlad
            Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

^^^ Only if it shoots (or charges, whichever's more dangerous) first.
              sigpic89 M3

Comment

I mean really, are you really gonna stir this up on R3V again???? Come on you ought to know better than that

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
                wtf? are you going to shoot the baby elephant?
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

A charging elephant would be a threat...but I don't think a .45acp would really do much to stop it....haha

Comment

It's the zoo, leave it in the car. Seriously man.

-Charlie
                    Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                    '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                    FYYFF

Comment

I could see why he wants to carry a firearm to the zoo...what if this happens guys?

sigpic
                      "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FWIW I never go anywhere with out it and never leave it in the truck unless I am required to by law to be in compliance with my permit.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          I mean really, are you really gonna stir this up on R3V again???? Come on you ought to know better than that
                          what are you talking about? WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO TAKE A GUN TO THE FUCKING ZOO??

Have you even been to the Columbus Zoo? Its in the middle of suburbia/old folks and no one is going to pay 20 bucks to get into the zoo to hold up the patrons or concessions.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
                            what are you talking about? WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO TAKE A GUN TO THE FUCKING ZOO??

Have you even been to the Columbus Zoo? Its in the middle of suburbia/old folks and no one is going to pay 20 bucks to get into the zoo to hold up the patrons or concessions.
                            Why not? Tourists who are unarmed...sounds like a decent place to take advantage...although it's unlikely to happen, it's still not out of the question. It's like wearing your seatbelt, you don't put it on when you think you're going to get into an accident....

Comment

Originally posted by SEdgell View Post
                              It's like wearing your seatbelt, you don't put it on when you think you're going to get into an accident....
                              no, no its not.

try to take it in

Comment

Working...
                              X