ATTN: Columbus, Oh people with Conceal Carry permits
Collapse
X
-
what are you talking about? WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO TAKE A GUN TO THE FUCKING ZOO??
Have you even been to the Columbus Zoo? Its in the middle of suburbia/old folks and no one is going to pay 20 bucks to get into the zoo to hold up the patrons or concessions.Leave a comment:
-
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
FWIW I never go anywhere with out it and never leave it in the truck unless I am required to by law to be in compliance with my permit.Leave a comment:
-
I could see why he wants to carry a firearm to the zoo...what if this happens guys?
Leave a comment:
-
A charging elephant would be a threat...but I don't think a .45acp would really do much to stop it....hahaLeave a comment:
-
-
I was thinking the same thing but I wasn't 100% sure if the zoo was gov. owned.Leave a comment:
-
GOVT owned or leased = a big no no for carry nearly every where. This includes county township and city/local govt buildings and facilities as well not just state and fed. I would assume the Zoo is run and owned by the county/city/state govt = no carryLeave a comment:
-
Thanks, I figure that it's a gun free zone, I'm just glad that I can carry in the state....Leave a comment:
-
they don't vary from county to county. Let me find the forum I used to look for places that might be non-carry zones and I'll get back to you.
These guys will be able to tell you. I'm not 100% sure but I wouldn't risk carrying at the zoo. The zoo would be one place I'd just lock her up.Leave a comment:
-
ATTN: Columbus, Oh people with Conceal Carry permits
I live in WV, and I have my CCW permit, I know I can carry in Ohio, but does anyone know if the Columbus Zoo is criminal protection zone (gun free zone)? Also do you know if conceal carry laws vary from county to county?Tags: None

Leave a comment: