Craigslist scammer about to get owned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craigslist scammer about to get owned.

This website is for sale! 8mustang.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 8mustang.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Dumb ass sold his bike to a guy for a $7,000 bank check. After appropriate flaming, the scammer is tracked down for the guy

baller
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I feel like these guys always get caught because of myspace

Comment

That's awesome.

Comment

The guy sounds like a retard. He didn't cover his tracks well at all.
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

That small Mustang forum never got such attendance. It is growing by the hour. The story reminds me of a little scammer a few weeks ago... He finally gave in.
            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

hahahaha if ever there was someone to scam it would be a 3.8 mustang owner. what a rube

Comment

Originally posted by James21 View Post
                http://3.8mustang.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249341

Dumb ass sold his bike to a guy for a $7,000 bank check. After appropriate flaming, the scammer is tracked down for the guy

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Lol
                  ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

3.8 mustang owners deserve to get owned. out of all the cars in the world, they pick one with shitty gas mileage, shitty handling, shitty acceleration, shitty interior, and shitty exterior. oh and i bet 90% of that forum drives auto, which means they use an ancient piece of shit for a transmission.

shit shit shit

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

Guy indeed deserved to be owned. He could simply have gone to the bank with the buyer to make sure the cheque is legit. Amateur.

Lee
                      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Lol funny shit. Yeh i probably wouldn't have got the cops involved. They just take to long sometimes on some matters. Especially when you are completely broke.

Oh and E30Idea Love you sig makes me laugh everytime I just want to go and pop some ricers bitch ass. lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmmm... makes me wonder about the truckette I'm getting ready to list...

Typically, I go out of my way to help buyers or sellers when I'm dealing with a titled vehicle. I download the blank forms and know all the hoops my state will make us jump though. I always locate a notary to witness the signatures and check IDs, but I've both given and taken checks/keys right then and there. I always offer/insist on certified funds made payable to both parties just in case there is a problem and use the comments section to cite the VIN.

This is well after very cautiously agreeing to meet to show or see a vehicle. If I'm showing, I do not allow test drives without me riding along and I do not enter or leave the car without the keys in my hand. I'll hand them over after I'm seated and I get the keys back before getting out.

If faked checks and IDs can be so easily made now, I'm thinking this next sale is going to require time for the buyers check to clear... even a certified check.

What a pain in the ass.
                          - Sco

Keep Our City CLEAN & SAFE Do Your Part

Comment

This sucks for the seller but if this were ever to happen personally would you;

A: Knock on the guys door

B: Call the police

Comment

C: Go on the internet and whine about it.

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
                              click here for details

Comment

Working...
                              X