Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you ever heard of the 2 door e30 touring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blunt View Post
    no, in fact i dont see the fascination with the touring at all. its only because we never got them. the only way id have one is if it had an s54 or something really trick about it
    Yeah, I don't get it. Just because it's rare doesn't mean it's automatically cool, unless you're a fanboy I guess.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I think that makes a perfect E30 truck easy mod

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
      I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
      "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Originally posted by quickervicar View Post
        I think there is one of these that shows up at the Watkins Glen Vintage event every year. It always messes with my head because it is an E30 Touring here in the States. But something also doesn't look quite right with it--and I bet it's a two-door. It's in perfect shape, too. I'll try to snap some pics in a couple weeks.
        could it be.... me perhaps?

and to those who don't like tourings; some are into them, some aren't. i like wagons. I would buy an s4 avant over a regular sedan. It's just nice having all that extra room
        Originally posted by blunt
        can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

^ I knew I saw a touring @ the glen!

Comment

Yup! I think it was you. I was thinking it was Delphin Grey, but it's been 3 years since I spotted it. I'll be camped at the keyhole again this year. Old RV with the BMW-Williams flag flying high.

Comment

lino also comes down, blue touring with bbs's (not sure if it will be repaired in time this year though).

holler at me, I'll likely be in my e36 (4 door black w/vaders). currently has 18" bbs rsII's but I just bought m contours to paint black so that may be on by then.

or I'll be in a gunmetal 240z. i usually camp just past the toe of the boot
              Originally posted by blunt
              can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                could it be.... me perhaps?

and to those who don't like tourings; some are into them, some aren't. i like wagons. I would buy an s4 avant over a regular sedan. It's just nice having all that extra room
                holy hell! Your sig is my quote from TCL. I've never had one of my quotes cross-posted before

Nice car, BTW

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                  i usually camp just past the toe of the boot
                  Not the multi-RV compound with a full messhall, bar & grill/kitchen? That crew was serious about camping.

And I hear you about tourings. I thought my father was going to disown me when I said that I would take an S4 Avant to a sedan any day. I just love the idea of a fast wagon. Probably due to the AMG medical car running laps at the USGP every year.

Comment

Originally posted by franco90 View Post

BBS goodness
                    [All the Bronzit haters]

Comment

Working...
                    X