• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by SLUCK View Post
    yellow laminex. idk its kinda cool i guess
    yeah it really "flows".... looks great with the rest of that pile. whats your MOS waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles??
    and how do you know what ive amounted to anyway? you know nothing about me besides the fact im the guy who feeds you your daily cock. and none of the military is "hard to get into" you fucking dumbass. i guess it might be for a mouth breather like yourself.
    i bet youll crumble in the air force boot camp which is the equivalent of girl scout summer camp
    eat a pussified dick

Leave a comment:

• jeff_b
    replied
    i think this is perhaps some of the funniest shit-talking I've seen/heard

Leave a comment:

• SLUCK
    replied
    Originally posted by lennon View Post
    what happened to your high beams why are they yellow?
    yellow laminex. idk its kinda cool i guess

Leave a comment:

• payney8
    replied
    this thread has potential to be awesome

Leave a comment:

• lennon
    replied
    Thats funny BLUNT. Seeing as how the USAf is the hardest branch to get into. No offense to the marines. hell, being a secretary would be more then you could ever amount too. IQ of 7? i think you have me confused with your father who fucked a goat and spawned you. Im sorry you cant have enough self discipline or motivation to do something great with your life. well i must say being the only person to take over a gallon of horse semen in your asshole is a pretty tough task. so congratulations for accomplishing that.waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles
    what happened to your high beams why are they yellow?

Leave a comment:

• ak-
    replied
    lmfao.

Leave a comment:

• SLUCK
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt View Post
    i hope you have a great career as a secretary you waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. if you had any balls you would have joined the marines bitchboy. whats it like going through life with an IQ of 7? i bet the recruiters are still laughing at what they had to do to get you through. youre not likely to make it to my age if you ever see combat. youll go down in friendly fire as soon as your partners see what a little trick you are
    Thats funny BLUNT. Seeing as how the USAf is the hardest branch to get into. No offense to the marines. hell, being a secretary would be more then you could ever amount too. IQ of 7? i think you have me confused with your father who fucked a goat and spawned you. Im sorry you cant have enough self discipline or motivation to do something great with your life. well i must say being the only person to take over a gallon of horse semen in your asshole is a pretty tough task. so congratulations for accomplishing that.waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles

Leave a comment:

• franco90
    replied
    Go JARHEADS....

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    Yea man life is fuckin fantastic, the e30 runs like a champ. It dosent look to great but hey for a first car its pretty badass. im leaving for the USAF in january so when i reach your age i will have accomplished more with my life than you did in your entire life. So if you can manage to find your cock underneath all the dust i would suggest you try and fuck another little boy before you die of a stroke.
    i hope you have a great career as a secretary you waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. if you had any balls you would have joined the marines bitchboy. whats it like going through life with an IQ of 7? i bet the recruiters are still laughing at what they had to do to get you through. youre not likely to make it to my age if you ever see combat. youll go down in friendly fire as soon as your partners see what a little trick you are

Leave a comment:

• Bishop
    replied
    Hmmmmm, glad I have a beer for this

Leave a comment:

• SLUCK
    replied
    life is good huh?? rolling around in a 25 yo oxidized piece of shit with no education and the grammar skills of hank. "youre" going to go far young man.
    eat a 5th grade level dick
    Yea man life is fuckin fantastic, the e30 runs like a champ. It dosent look to great but hey for a first car its pretty badass. im leaving for the USAF in january so when i reach your age i will have accomplished more with my life than you did in your entire life. So if you can manage to find your cock underneath all the dust i would suggest you try and fuck another little boy before you die of a stroke.

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    Your the joke you old fuck. Go take your hoverround into the kitchen and take your benefiber. i drive a beat e30 and im fuckin stoked. Your gunna have to try harder than that to do some damage. :finger:

life is good huh?? rolling around in a 25 yo oxidized piece of shit with no education and the grammar skills of hank. "youre" going to go far young man.
    eat a 5th grade level dick

Leave a comment:

• SLUCK
    replied
    why dont you start the weekend early and polish your rusty steelies and put a fresh coat of rubbing compound on with your cinder block applicator. if i owned a pile of shit like that the last thing id do is advertise the fact i was the joke of an e30 internet board
    Your the joke you old fuck. Go take your hoverround into the kitchen and take your benefiber. i drive a beat e30 and im fuckin stoked. Your gunna have to try harder than that to do some damage. :finger:

Leave a comment:

• Charlie
    replied
    Originally posted by John Rocker View Post
    id sign up for daily Cock n Balls RSS feed. bring it on.
    RSS? What is this, fucking 2002? Get a twittershitter acct set up.

-Charlie

Leave a comment:

• delatlanta1281
    replied
    this is r3v you fucking dolt. if it isnt a 1500 dollar 4 door e it doesnt belong to anyone here. remove the "L" fuckface
    WHAT HE SAID!:hitler:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X