No announcement yet.

Anyone on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again with the killing of the threads by Blunt.. oh well. I'm sure he'll say something utterly awesome and witty but I won't care to respond because I won't give a fuck.
    What a sad man at his age.
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by SLUCK View Post
      i would suggest you try and fuck another little boy.
      :o

Comment

Originally posted by JMil86 View Post
        STFU if you are on message boards and don't expect to get slammed sometimes, there is something wrong with you.
        Who said i dont expect to get slammed? i expect it from blunt, are you new to this forum? BLunt gives it to everybody,including me latley. I think it adds a little fun to this forum. So.....idk what to say....just dont.

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
          Again with the killing of the threads by Blunt.. oh well. I'm sure he'll say something utterly awesome and witty but I won't care to respond because I won't give a fuck.
          What a sad man at his age.
          go cut your springs bitch. i refuse to speak at you until your car looks less like something the pioneers used to cross the prairie
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Hmmm... I'm beginning to think blunt's account has been hacked by some wannabe e-thug. I know you lose it with age, but this fast?
            - Sco

Keep Our City CLEAN & SAFE Do Your Part

Comment

Working...
            X