DJ AM dead---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DJ AM dead---

Celebrity disc jockey Adam Goldstein, known as DJ AM, was found dead in his New York City apartment at around 5:20 p.m. Friday.

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
    click here for details

Just heard that on radio... sucks.
    '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
    '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
    '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
    iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
    sigpic

Comment

another waste of a talented kid
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

wow. rip :(
        Tim.

Comment

Jeezus, survive a plan crash and then die in your bedroom from drugs

Comment

supposedly had 9 years of sobriety and started up again after a break up with gf
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

again?

Comment

Final Destination is real.

Comment

Originally posted by andyman2487 View Post
                  Final Destination is real.
                  made me lol

RIP

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

Who?
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Glad i was able to see spin live twice! RIP!

Comment

Can someone point me to something on youtube or whatever that shows why people like him? I'm not trying to be an ass, I just don't get it. I found this on youtube:

and to me, it's unwatchable. Is he better than Samantha Ronson?

Comment

Originally posted by ragged325 View Post
                          Can someone point me to something on youtube or whatever that shows why people like him? I'm not trying to be an ass, I just don't get it. I found this on youtube:

Because it's popular with kids that don't know what real music is.
                          That shit takes zero talent to put together. Put on some music and spin a record or two. It doesn't matter what comes out the other side, kids will like it.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by ragged325 View Post

Same reason people like any DJ. They may not make their own music, but they make good mixes of other popular music. Personally thought the video you posted was good.

But I love Daft Punk.

Comment

Why is he flashing the illuminati all seeing eye?

Comment

Working...
                              X