The Official R3V Getting A Ticket From a Motorcycle Cop Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
    once got ticketed by a female motorcycle cop and recognized her in the group my father took to Brasil. I spoke to her and she recalled it. Then again, how can you forget a name like Ursula Lamb...
    pics of female cop??
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

don't have any but I can describe her... Tall amazon of a black chick. She had long eyelashes and was reserved but yet attractive. I imagine "she shags like a minx". I tried to come on to her but anotha brotha with the group already knew her and was cockblocking.

Comment

don't have any but I can describe her... Tall amazon of a black chick. She had long eyelashes and was reserved but yet attractive. I imagine "she shags like a minx". I tried to come on to her but anotha brotha with the group already knew her and was cockblocking.
        i dont know where to start with this one.

Comment

in my area, motorcycle cops dont even bother riding anymore, they hang out at a local Chevron, walk around on foot guiding people into their little nest whenever they see a so called traffic violation.

Last week He asked me to pull over due to my euro plate in the front (even though I have the CA plate, fully visable right under it)
          He tried to say the CA plate was too low, I got really lucky because there were various cookie cutter cars in the gas station with plates lower than mine that came that way from factory.
          He looked pissed but gave me a warning and told me to be on my way and drive safe.
          harry/harout

Comment

I got a ticket when I called 911 to report a serious car accident. CHP pulled me over for talking on my cell phone. BEAT THAT.
            tasty

Comment

so she was a brick house.
              Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
              Originally posted by J3M93
              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
                so she was a brick house.

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by JMil86 View Post

Worst part was, he wasn't even riding a BMW he was riding a shitty old Yamaha.
                  well here in long beach our PD uses BMW motrocycles

Comment

Bet you wouldn't say that to my face.
                    Lighten up Francis.
                    Originally posted by Simon S
                    When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Whatever man you win, all worship you. I give up you are so damn immature about it. It wasn't a threat. You live in Oklahoma, and you are saying I'm going to threaten you over the internet, when you live 2000 miles away? No don't think so, I'm just saying you wouldn't say that to someones face. Or maybe you would because you seem like a real dick. Anyways matter of fact is you are way cooler/smarter/better/probably-make-more-moneyer-and-score-hotter-chicks than I could ever hope to be. Thank you for putting me in my stupid newbie place, after all even if you weren't cooler/smarter/better/probably-make-more-moneyer-and-score-hotter-chicks you still have 5k posts and I only have <200, which automatically makes you better. You win and I am going to pray in the direction of Oklahoma tonight to your awesomeness, Muslim style.
                      Thank you for figuring out the internet.

You may continue.
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                      X