Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES!!! CL e30 for sale

In case it's taken of
    Here i have an original work of mastery originating from a 1985 BMW 318(e30). It was as well crafted for its time as Jeffery Dahmer was a marvel citizen. It was purchased by me in running condition with its destiny pillowing from the tailpipe. It only ran well when i drove it past a salvage yard, more than likely to prove it was still worthy of being driven, at least for the next few miles. I give it a bad rap but it was a swell car. (thats what the voices told me anyway). After a while it became a project that would drive Einstein to belive the E actually equals MC^2. (not really)... I swapped engines, spliced harnesses drank beer and cried under the hood of this thing for months. Then thought about pushing it over a cliff but scratched that when i realized the insurance was only liability. Since then it has been sitting in the yard killing grass with the occasional spider crawling on it giving the mirage that it actually harvests life. It"ll run a little when it wants too I think....
    Now its a lovely yard stone that you and your family can share for years!!!!
    Comes with the following:
    little of nothing
    little hope
    a six pack
    headache
    bottle of aspirin in case of headache
    frustration
    1/4 inch craftsman rachet
    lucky penny
    CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICY (a.k.a. title)
    FRESHLY SPRAY-PAINTED STEEL WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (704)418-5747 ---Jesse

Sounds as if he has the e30 blues.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

lol
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Thats a great CL ad...
        sigpic

Comment

What a fag.
          Enter the Internet!

Comment

hahahaha
            Originally posted by e30e
            lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Working...