Earbud suggestions
Collapse
X
-
skullcandy's are good, but see if you can try em first. mine are a bit big for my ears even with the smallest plugs. -
If you have a costco nearby pick up some V-Modas. $29, come with a case for your ipod and 2 airline adapters. Here's a review: http://www.anythingbutipod.com/archi...ibe-review.php You cannot beat them for the price. They're actual IEM's, not cheapy headphones. They originally retailed for over $100. I fly a lot for work and these kill everything else I've had.Leave a comment:
-
I have a set of the Bose earbuds and they are wonderful. Super clear sound and they do not start burning your ear after hours of use.
Leave a comment:
-
Honestly, I went through pairs of headphones monthly until I bought the SF 5 pro. I found them at Radioshack cheap and didn't think anything of it, but they have proved to be kickass (lasted through 2+ years of sweat running thus far). The funny/sad thing is that my headphones are worth several times more than my mp3 player.
That said, I'm sure most of the higher end (non-cheapshit) earbuds would work equally well.Leave a comment:
-
I have several ear buds that lasted me a couple months. Then 3 years ago I got the Westone UM1s and they are awsomeLeave a comment:
-
Westone um-1's, about 100, amazing sound quality, ultra comfortable, great noise cancelling, never fall out. They're all you can ask for in earbudsLeave a comment:
-
I also have a pair of the Skullcandy ones. Only use it when I am on the computer at school but they seem durable I just throw them into my backpack and dig them back out when I need them but they are still working even after getting covered in dirt and food crumbles and smashed by my school books.Leave a comment:
-
Same here, I finally got pissed at the Ipod headphones and picked something random. I have the IEM by skullcandy. I paid $12 bucks for them, and they are great. Good noise canceling, SQ, price, durability, and fit. For the money, they are hard to beat.Leave a comment:
-
I've been with Skullcandy's for over two years now and swear by them. I listen to music literally every hour of the day that I can, sometimes up to 13 hours in a day. (I've actually kept track). I've gone through a few pairs, or 15. BUT, if you go to Radio Shack, for like five dollars extra you get free replacement for a year. They're comfy as hell, stay in unless you really yank them, are cheap, and have hella good sound quality.Leave a comment:
-
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826106241
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826106229
great sound and comfortable. i've had mine for about 3 yrs now and absolutely love them.Leave a comment:
-
JVC Marshmallows have really good for the price. Tons of bass. I don't know about long lasting, but I've had mine for over 6 months. The only problem could be that they kill almost all ambient sound.. Don't know if you'd want that while riding.
that is what i have ^^^^^^
not panasonic duh!Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: