Saab wheels.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saab wheels.

Anyone know if they will fit an e30? Off and an 1987 saab 900 turbo.

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

I looked into Saab wheels at one point but I believe they are 4X114. I may be wrong about the year...
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Damn.

Comment

ya those bbs were nice. i went and looked at them they have a couple bends but due to the large centerbore arent ok for a fill and drill :(

Comment

Yep, I found a set of baller wheels on a Saab once in the junkyard, they're 4x114.

Comment

why not just use adapters?

Comment

4x108 I believe. That's what my 9000 is
              Byron
              Leichtbau

Comment

Found this info:

Pre-1988, SAAB used lugs and nuts for the 900/99 with a lug pattern 4x114.3mm, or 4x4.5", 71mm centerbore
                The 9000 always used a bolt system with a lug pattern of 4x108mm, or 4x4.25"
                Post-1987 [1988 model year], the 900 used the 9000 hubs/brakes with bolts
                NG900, 9^3, 9^5 are all 5x110mm

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic49 View Post
                  ya those bbs were nice. i went and looked at them they have a couple bends but due to the large centerbore arent ok for a fill and drill :(

Yeah, I was thinking about getting them anyway and flipping them. For 150 it's still a steal.

Comment

What do they look like anyway?

Comment

Working...
                    X