No announcement yet.

Snow Leopard Problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still on 10.5.8, but want to upgrade soon...

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
    See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

Buy a PC.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
        Buy a PC.
        PCs are even worst when it comes to compatibility and reliability. Macs are extremely stable and usually 100% bug free.
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

OSX 10.6 is fully 64 bit + 1 i love it and i have no problems at all execpt for some printer driver issues but thats Hp's fault for having retarded programers.. anyway i bet u just popped in the disc and pressed continue... you should probably back up your data and the do a clean install. ive already installed 10.6 on like 30 machines and a couple of them had wired issues when i did a regular install, but then i did a clean install and everything was legit.
          here are some directions!

Comment

Buy a PC.
            for a long time (7 years) I was a Mac hatter, then I tried a MacPro out at my friend house and I was sold! have been very very happy with my macbook pro, untill this recent switch to SL

Comment

Buy a PC.
              i have a lots of PCs and i installed osx on them. didnt u know all macs are pcs... x86 ftw!

I am typing this on a 9-inch, 3G-equipped, almost-pocketable computer, running the best consumer OS money can currently buy. It costs around $400. Do you want one too? Here's how to get yours.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

o ya and vise versa you can install windows xp vista 7 on any intel mac....

osx 10.6 DL
              Last edited by zav3n; 09-07-2009, 11:09 AM.

Comment

here is what Im talking about: the trash issue:

the window will pop up no matter what the size or number of items in my trash

anyone have similar issues? I cant be the only one... it only started doing this once I installed SL

Comment

You're probably SOL, all I have heard of is tons of issues with snow leopard.
                  Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

screw it, im taking it in to a Mac store and see what they say

Comment

make sure those 2 are unchecked. that might be it maybe....

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                        PCs are even worst when it comes to compatibility and reliability. Macs are extremely stable and usually 100% bug free.
                        Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                        for a long time (7 years) I was a Mac hatter, then I tried a MacPro out at my friend house and I was sold! have been very very happy with my macbook pro, untill this recent switch to SL
                        Originally posted by zav3n View Post
                        i have a lots of PCs and i installed osx on them. didnt u know all macs are pcs... x86 ftw!

I am typing this on a 9-inch, 3G-equipped, almost-pocketable computer, running the best consumer OS money can currently buy. It costs around $400. Do you want one too? Here's how to get yours.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

o ya and vise versa you can install windows xp vista 7 on any intel mac....

osx 10.6 DL
                        I'm not biased one way or the other really. I mean, I use PC's because that's what I'm used to, but I use Macs at work and don't have a problem with them. It was just, somebody had to say it. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by zav3n View Post

make sure those 2 are unchecked. that might be it maybe....
                          your kidding right? I love you! ok so now im thinking that with the new version a bunch of settings might of went on to default.

thanks! back to normal now! :D

Comment

It's always some stupid little option that is either checked/unchecked that should/shouldn't have been checked/unchecked with Mac OS. ALWAYS.

Comment

Farthest I go into Macs is my iPod. What exactly is snow leopard?

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                                It's always some stupid little option that is either checked/unchecked that should/shouldn't have been checked/unchecked with Mac OS. ALWAYS.
                                i feel like such a noob... o wait i am one!

Comment

Working...
                                X