re arranging letters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re arranging letters

this is the kind of shit id still do to this day if given the oportunity. i think i have the mind of a 12 yo
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

You know Blunt if you keep that up they're gonna revoke your status as "Reader Board key holder".

Comment

I actually lol'd
      pretty creative

Comment

Lots of lul'z here...!

Comment

i frickin love it! lol
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

neet.

Comment

Best one I saw in a while was at the local "Cook Out" restaurant, someone took some black tape and blacked out part of the 2nd O in Cook, so it looked like "Cock Out".

We used to drive by a little hot dog stand when I lived in CT, it was called "Art's" and it often got a spray-painted "F" on the sign to make it "FArt's Hot Dogs"....

Comment

Thats funny, A friend and I once changed a sign on a local mom n pop diner to read: "todays special.....shit n bean soup"......one other time we made it say "we do hogs"......I would also still do that shit too if the opportunity arose.

BUT THIS!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194272

Comment

Working...
                X