Last season of topgear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last season of topgear?

It's not pretty to watch once-popular shows and their stars drag things on years beyond their relevance. Everything that's hot, hip, and new right now -- the media creations that set tongues wagging -- they're all headed for their respective versions of Vegas Elvis. Even Top Gear, regarded by many to be the best car programming of all time, has a Bedazzled jumpsuit hiding somewhere in the wardrobe trailer.
    Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

sucks, allways a great show

Comment

I really hope not but really do to certin factors from govt PC crap in the UK trying to push the show in a direction that no one wants to see it go, it would not surprise me if they decide to end it rather the pervert it from what it is.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

God I hope so.
        Nothing like watching a smart ass journalist step all over his own toes.

Ba-Bye!!
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

They are scheduled to be back in November and NOTHING about them quitting is on Final Gear, so...

I'm not believing it until I see it.

Comment

The ending of the last season sure seemed like a fitting end for the series, I hope not. Great great show. Only tv program I look forward to really, that and F1.

Comment

Working...
            X