No announcement yet.

2012(not the movie) talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, one of my cousins got mentioned in the nasa link!

"1. What is the origin of the prediction that the world will end in December 2012?

The story started with claims that Nibiru, a supposed planet discovered by the Sumerians, is headed toward Earth. Zecharia Sitchin, who writes fiction about the ancient Mesopotamian civilization of Sumer, claimed in several books (e.g., The Twelfth Planet, published in 1976) that he has found and translated Sumerian documents that identify the planet Nibiru, orbiting the Sun every 3600 years. These Sumerian fables include stories of “ancient astronauts” visiting Earth from a civilization of aliens called the Anunnaki. Then Nancy Lieder, a self-declared psychic who claims she is channeling aliens, wrote on her website Zetatalk that the inhabitants of a fictional planet around the star Zeta Reticuli warned her that the Earth was in danger from Planet X or Nibiru. This catastrophe was initially predicted for May 2003, but when nothing happened the doomsday date was moved forward to December 2012. Only recently have these two fables been linked to the end of the Mayan long-count at the winter solstice in 2012 – hence the predicted doomsday date of December 21, 2012."

Nancy Lieder is a cousin of mine. I used to see her every year at Thanksgiving until she went off the deep end. If you ever met her it would instantly put to bed any thoughts that any of this bullshit is real.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh jass View Post
      hey, one of my cousins got mentioned in the nasa link!

"1. What is the origin of the prediction that the world will end in December 2012?

The story started with claims that Nibiru, a supposed planet discovered by the Sumerians, is headed toward Earth. Zecharia Sitchin, who writes fiction about the ancient Mesopotamian civilization of Sumer, claimed in several books (e.g., The Twelfth Planet, published in 1976) that he has found and translated Sumerian documents that identify the planet Nibiru, orbiting the Sun every 3600 years. These Sumerian fables include stories of “ancient astronauts” visiting Earth from a civilization of aliens called the Anunnaki. Then Nancy Lieder, a self-declared psychic who claims she is channeling aliens, wrote on her website Zetatalk that the inhabitants of a fictional planet around the star Zeta Reticuli warned her that the Earth was in danger from Planet X or Nibiru. This catastrophe was initially predicted for May 2003, but when nothing happened the doomsday date was moved forward to December 2012. Only recently have these two fables been linked to the end of the Mayan long-count at the winter solstice in 2012 – hence the predicted doomsday date of December 21, 2012."

Nancy Lieder is a cousin of mine. I used to see her every year at Thanksgiving until she went off the deep end. If you ever met her it would instantly put to bed any thoughts that any of this bullshit is real.
      "the inhabitants of a fictional planet around the star Zeta Reticuli warned her that the Earth was in danger from Planet X or Nibiru. "

hahahahah
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

i think in 2012 obama's gonna lose the election and he's gonna create an army of zombie muslims to kill us all. but den jesus is gonna come down and fight off the horde with the help of sarah palin and her retarded baby. das mah predictshun

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
          so nothing is gonna happen in 2012 at all. So anticlimatic
          I will finish James' E28?

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

the only great thing that will happen in 2012 is hopefully Obama will not be president any more.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
              I will finish James' E28?
              are you doing it for the lulz?
              Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
              Originally posted by J3M93
              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
                are you doing it for the lulz?
                Tri-amped 5.1, full car PC, custom everything.

Teaser later...

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                  the only great thing that will happen in 2012 is hopefully Obama will not be president any more.
                  I cant wait for that.

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                  X