Another good flick: "Traitor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another good flick: "Traitor"

Basically, I had no idea what this action movie was, but sure didn't really want to stand another two hours of anti-muslim propaganda or terrorist regurgitations. So, basically, I started watching the movie with some skepticism. But the more I watched, the more I was positively surprised. Yes, there's action, some bad Arabs, some good Americans, but also there's a discourse that is rarely heard: how religion is wrongly used to push youths to explode themselve.

Action takes you thru Yemen, UK, Spain, France, US. This is not "Bourne identity" but the movie will keep you awake, both physically and mentally. This is a great political/action movie.

You can rent the DVD or also download it

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Many great actors too

Last edited by Massive Lee; 09-10-2009, 07:28 AM.
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Guy Pearce is awesome
    Originally posted by LJ851
    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

that movie was good if your into all those liberal shenanigans. Movie was terrible IMO
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BakesE30 View Post
        that movie was good if your into all those liberal shenanigans. Movie was terrible IMO
        So, if a movie doesn't reflect your conservative perspective, does it mean it has necessarely a bad script, bad acting, bad filming, bad direction? If you had actually seen the movie (whch I suspect you didn't even bother) you would have easily noticed that it not a plea for terrorism, quite the contrary. Or was the plot too thick?
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

:popcorn:

i saw it, i liked it. hell, its making movie night tonight for me and my roommates now...
          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

I thought about watching this one, now I'm gonna try and Netflix it this weekend!
            '89 325i track sloot
            '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

hard to take anything with that black guy seriously

Comment

Hey, I think he does a pretty bang up job of being an actor in this day and time.

Comment

It was definitely slanted to the left, but I thought it was a great movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Nic01101011 View Post
                    hard to take anything with that black guy seriously
                    would you care to elaborate?
                    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                      So, if a movie doesn't reflect your conservative perspective, does it mean it has necessarely a bad script, bad acting, bad filming, bad direction? If you had actually seen the movie (whch I suspect you didn't even bother) you would have easily noticed that it not a plea for terrorism, quite the contrary. Or was the plot too thick?
                      I did see the movie, but I was too busy waving my bible and rifle in the air to understand the complexities of the plot.:roll: Seriously though I just felt like there were a lot of subtle jabs against the U.S. and the situation we face in the middle east. It just gets old
                      sigpic

Comment

really really close to being a great movie. i can't remember the character's name, but his "sidekick" is not a very good actor, which detracted from the movie imo.
                        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

It was a pretty good movie. One of my better rental choices that's for sure.
                          Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                          LSx e36TI coming soon
                          Originally posted by s0urce
                          Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

I didnt like it that much. I thought the acting was poor and all the shots against the U.S. was annoying.

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                              So, if a movie doesn't reflect your conservative perspective,

NO

Edit Never mind I am not going get into this with you it would be pointless
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X