holy sheeet what a day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy sheeet what a day...

deleted as per a members advice. Thanks for the concern gentlemen. Mods feel free to delete this thread
    Last edited by imprttuner88; 09-10-2009, 06:04 PM.
    1987 325i LeChump: H&R Race springs, weight reduction and beat to hell

2005 Mazda RX8: Koni Yellows, Hotchkis FSB, 245 BFG Rivals RTR #11

2011 Mazda CX7 Sport: The family truckster

2001 Buick Park Ave: The DD grandpamobile

1991 Ford F150 XLT 302: camping/towing

Wow! That's absolutely crazy, I hope that he has a good recovery. A couple years ago I was in a sports and outdoors store in Houston (Academy for those who know) and I was cutting a thick zip tie off of a gun to pull it out of the box and get a better look. Using my knife I thought I had positioned my other hand far away, well my knife slipped and cut into my left hand just below the thumb severing a vein there. It cut cleanly through the skin but just above the muscle and I left a literal river of blood from the aisle to the gun counter. Luckily I was really calm about it and more concerned about the frantic guy at the counter who was freaking out. I think sometimes when you're in something like that you already know it's your fault and why those precautions are there so rather than concentrate on yourself you pay more attention to what everybody else is doing at the time. It's also a god way to keep your mind off the shock. I can remember the company called me for like 2 weeks afterward to make sure I wasn't going to sue them!
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

feel for ya... hope the kid's ok ... life lessons are tough ....sounds like he figured out why you've been so hot on the safety items.

I work with electric ... 12kv ...6.9kv...480v etc.. we watch a safety film every week...

maybe tommorrow would be a good day to pull everybody in and review all the nasty's in the shop.

Comment

Wow, thats pretty crazy. I have no stomach for gore/blood, youre a better man for being able to stay and help.

Something similar happened in my high school shop class. A kid was messing around while using the table saw and cut two of his fingers clean off and cut halfway into the third. My friend nate took off to the nurses office and brought back a cup with ice and collected the fingers. He ended up getting them reattached and most (i think) of the normal usage back.

Comment

What happened?!

U cut ur winky off trying to cut a zip tie cockring?
          Enter the Internet!

Comment

Originally posted by e30-RTN View Post
            What happened?!

U cut ur winky off trying to cut a zip tie cockring?
            Fail...

You're gunna get it..
            1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Working...
            X