Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halloween 2009: What are you going to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha yup. It's the only job outside of mcd's I can find.... Every single auto shop either want to hire a retard for $8/hr to change oil all day, or they only want people with 5+ years of work experience and/or a master ASE tech. There's no middle ground for me with my straight out of school auto degree and a handfull of ASE's I've passed but don't have enough work hours to get the cert.
    Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

This cute girl in my class told me she was dressing up as the St. Pauli girl. But then she didn't invite me to her stupid little costume party. WTF?

That night I bought a six pack of St. Pauli girl. And then I jizzed in my pants.
      My Feedback

Comment

I'm definately not spending crazy money on a costume. I have a few cool ideas but I need to see where I can find 5XL pants on the cheap locally.
        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

i wish i were african american so i could be a Somali pirate! dam
          i think ill just go as me with some bavarian shit on, get drunk, and take a random home.
          actually i don't think ill need a random. got a good phone number yesterday. score!
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

this is cool. i'm sure it's a repost

1991 330is

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
              i think ill just go as me with some bavarian shit on, get drunk, and take a random home.
              actually i don't think ill need a random. got a good phone number yesterday. score!
              Dude, you're in SF - the bars in the Marina are going to be filled with hot, scantily dressed women.
              sigpic
              1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
              Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
              Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
                Dude, you're in SF - the bars in the Marina are going to be filled with hot, scantily dressed women.
                hahaha i work in the marina. those chicks are so dumb! get all kinds of good questions like can i get some bacon with no fat please?
                but they are easy! :D
                sigpic
                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post

you could be the dread pirate roberts

Comment

i'm going as an ice hockey referee. stripes, the actual pants, helmet w/ visor, and annoying whistle (i run a pro shop so i get to 'borrow'). whenever someone is being a douche, i blow the whistle, point, and say two minutes for being a douchebag.

i cant wait to annoy everyone with an official whistle. :D
                    Originally posted by blunt
                    i called my 17 yo paperboy "sugartits" in a christmas card 3 years ago. he never came back and im not joking.

Comment

i'm going as oscar the grouch.
                      Originally posted by Hawt drift chick
                      Yeah, i'm a good dude i swear, i just like to be balls to the wall.

Comment

^ for some reason reminds me of Dave Chappelle's dc standup.. gave me a chuckle. *Bitch, I live in a motherfuckin trash can!*

I'll be the Unabomber. Not the actual Ted Kacasdkfnasdsky but, the guy in the sketch. Was a great excuse to have a stache this whole month.. Downtown manhattan is always crazy for halloween apparently..

Comment

Finished my lab jacket tonight:

Also got the arm box done (LED lighted):

and the hair:

and almost done with the goggles. Just need to vacuum form the lenses.

Making a piece of toast as a prop as well.

Comment

Marry Poppins
                            -Erik
                            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

I'm gonna be a "D-bag".
                              sigpic
                              BMW Master Star Technician
                              '72 02 Weber
                              '75 Opel Ascona Weber S
                              '82 e21Weber S
                              '84 535iS
                              '86 535i Uber Beater
                              '89 325i(S) Need LSD.