No announcement yet.

Remember 9-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfe arfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfear fearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfe arfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfear fearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfearfe arfearfear

Comment

Originally posted by Ogden325i View Post
      Perhaps when you reach puberty you maybe able to think with a clear mind. I don't think that it is me that you should be upset with. I had nothing to due with these attacks or should I say demolition.
      Man, you're even starting to piss me off. Fuck off with the theory bullshit and have some fucking respect. If you read the first post you would have read that it said not to bring that shit in here. I'm ashamed to be from the same country as you.

R.I.P. This event started a whole lot of hell, not only on the day but in the years after, some for better some for worse but regardless people have given their lives and lost them, all of these people have families and we all need to remember those things.

Sam
      1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by SamE30e View Post
        Man, you're even starting to piss me off. Fuck off with the theory bullshit and have some fucking respect. If you read the first post you would have read that it said not to bring that shit in here. I'm ashamed to be from the same country as you.
        Sam
        Truth. I vote ban. I think I'm vote 3.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Perhaps when you reach puberty you maybe able to think with a clear mind. I don't think that it is me that you should be upset with. I had nothing to due with these attacks or should I say demolition.
          I'm not going to trash up this thread arguing with you. Suffice to say you're an idiot and your post history merely illustrates that fact.
          Originally posted by LJ851
          I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

I have nothing but respect for those that were sacrificed that day and for those that are being sacrificed in Afghanistan and Iraq. I just can't believe that so many of you can not get your head around the fact that your own government did this to you. Steal buildings don't implode from burning jet fuel.

Comment

I have nothing but respect for those that were sacrificed that day and for those that are being sacrificed in Afghanistan and Iraq. I just can't believe that so many of you can not get your head around the fact that your own government did this to you. Steal buildings don't implode from burning jet fuel.
              i steal buildings.

Comment

steal buildings don't collapse either, right?

( I wonder what steel ones do)

Comment

I was in 9th grade honors biology at the time with my favorite teacher of all time. We went into the dance room where a TV was to watch. I remember my History teacher thought it was al-queda before it was ever mentioned on the news. I was impressed. MLIA.
                  "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                    I'm not going to trash up this thread arguing with you. Suffice to say you're an idiot and your post history merely illustrates that fact.
                    No actually your the idiot; I am only interested in the truth because I care about the innocent people who are being sacrificed, not only in your country, but in the middle east as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post

i believe its spelled stiel buidlings.
                      Toyota Pickup

Comment

"steal buildings" break down because gigajoules of energy are being transferred to them in a matter of milliseconds

moron

Comment

No actually your the idiot; I am only interested in the truth because I care about the innocent people who are being sacrificed, not only in your country, but in the middle east as well.
                          you're*
                          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post

Yeah well I am tired sorry for the slip, but like I said the official explanation was that burning jet fuel caused the steel to melt which in turn caused a pancake effect and subsequent collapse. Only jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel. Explosives in the basement do do a great job though.

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                              you're*
                              Thanks do you have anything else intelligent to offer?

Comment

No, the heat could separate the concrete from the steal, causing an imbalance in weight.

Comment

Working...
                                X