dont steal my playstation or ill cut you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont steal my playstation or ill cut you

Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

wow.....

Originally posted by vlad
    Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

hell yeah, and that low life bitch won't be able to sue students. Should have performed a quickening, hehe.

Comment

i used to smoke pot with johnny hopkins

Comment

good, one less fuck head out there. two of my roomates just got held up at gun point, half a block away from our house. The shit heads got away with 3 dollars and a 20oz. coca-cola.

Its nice to see some swift justice being served. I hope the guy with the sword doesn't suffer any consequences for defending his home. You never know in this fucked up world we live in.
          sigpic

Comment

i love this shit.
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

The sad part of it is that someone, a family member or something, will still probably find a way to sue him and get some money.
              Last edited by LBJefferies; 09-15-2009, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Thats awesome!

Comment

I wonder if the student can claim self-defense. The burglar was most likely unarmed and only looking for stuff to steal. Kid can probably get sued by the state. It looks to me like a murder if the student can't prove his life was in danger.

Sure, the burglar was in the house, but perhaps not enough of a reason to kill him. Let's see.
                  Last edited by Massive Lee; 09-15-2009, 10:05 AM.
                  Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

my argument would be he had no intent to kill him (making it manslaughter) if its anything. but im hoping he doesnt have any charges pressed.
                    Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

The word on campus (I got to JHU) is that two students caught the burglar in their garage (he had robbed them before, as stated in the article). One student had a sword, the other was unarmed. The unarmed student went inside to call the cops, and then the burglar lunged at the armed student who then proceeded to cut him up.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                        The sad part of it is that someone, a family member or something, will still probably find a way to sue him and get some money.
                        Its true. I see it happening.

My Aunt was coming home from a family event on July 4th. She lives in the middle of no where. Anyways she was turning left to go up the road to her house and a mazda miata came flying down the road at about 100mph and clipped the ass end of her car.
                        The guy driving the miata was drinking and had a few open bottles in his car when he hit her.
                        The guy got really fucked up and was put in a home till he could get better. Long story short he died about 2 months later and now how family wants to sue her for vehicle manslaughter.
                        Crazy what this world has come to.

:wgaf: the guy that was breaking into the house got what was coming.
                        Maybe it will teach other robers that home owners are not going to fuck around any more.

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
                          Maybe it will teach other robers that home owners are not going to fuck around any more.
                          Beware of Ninja students.

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I personally think that is awesome.
                            Toyota Pickup

Comment

He saw the side door to the garage had been pried open and found a man inside, who lunged at the student.
                              The kid was justified for sure, someone will probably try and work him over legally because it was a sword for some reason though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X