Alternatives to photobucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternatives to photobucket

I'm sick of photobucket. For some reason everytime I post his res pics on there it resizes them. What other sites are you guys using to post your Hi-Res' up?

Flickr

Comment

Flickr, YES! Iv'e been trying to think of that one, but for some reason I was thinking vimeo, which only does video. Thank you!

Comment

under "upload Images" button, click more options and select what size you want to upload.

Comment

Thanks, but I've had bandwidth issues as well, so I think I'll just upload all my build pics to flickr and everything else to photobucket. Hopefully between the two of them I'll stop topping out.

Comment

Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post
            I'm sick of photobucket. For some reason everytime I post his res pics on there it resizes them. What other sites are you guys using to post your Hi-Res' up?
            When you upload to Photobucket, you have a choice of resolution. It is up to you. When pictures are posted, then some forum will also resize at a specific maximum dimension.

Photobucket is great. If you exceeded your bandwidth, which is very high with Photobucket, then pay for an unlimited account and enjoy.

Lee
            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Picasa seems to be pretty cool

Comment

imageshack/flickR/Picasa/photobucket
                1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

ImageShack is awesome. No fees, unlimited bandwidth and you can upload videos and other files too.

Comment

i use Picasa because you can download the Picasa program which is a better image viewer/editor than anything else i have on my computer. and you can choose to upload at full res.

Comment

+1 Picasa...

Comment

Working...
                      X