Need for Speed Shift ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean5294 View Post
    Im probably the only one here who owned the original NFS when it was released for the 3DO which is the best one made.
    nope, me too. then got nfs: high stakes.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

i had Hot Pursuit. I own Carbon. I like it for the fun factor.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

I havent owned a nfs game since uderground 2. I hate controller responce in shift, it always wants to pitch out sidewase and its completely unrealistic feeling. I have a reserve on forza 3 already and I am completely addicted to dirt 2 right now.

Comment

if any of you guys like something more realistic and less arcade like, check out iracing. super accurate rendering of the track, decent physics engine and the cars are pretty accurate as well. the choice of cars is limited but growing steadily as they ramp up and the track selection is pretty good right now. it takes them longer to add tracks/cars because they do a 3d laser scanning to get the model right. those of you who track/race in real life will find it especially appealing to be able to practice the tracks, esp over the off-season. i plan to use it a lot this winter. they just lowered the annual subs too so it's a great deal.
          '12 F30 328i Sport Line
          '91 SpecE30 #523
          '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

FORZA 3 nuff said

e24 e9 e30
            IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

It's a pretty fun game overall, the controls are a bit unrealistic but I think that may be something that you can correct in setup. I was looking at all of my cars and nothing is pre-adjusted (sway bars, springs, dampers, etc), everything was all the way soft. Haven't really started messing with it yet but I bet the handling could be improved. I've been playing with the GT3 RS and it's fun to drive. I also love that they included Road America on this game, awesome track.. Wish Road Atlanta was on there too though

Does anyone have this game for PS3? I've been playing peope online but I'd like to play someone that doesn't suck, the only time you lose is kamikaze kids coming into hairpins without braking and knocking you 200 yds into the gravel
              - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

I bought the E92 M3 and decked it out and it is all over the track, very twitchy, couldnt seem to get it balanced to the way I drive (hard into corners, hard on the brakes, hard out on the apex). I bought a Audi RS4 and Im rocking now :/ sorry guys.

Comment

I think this game was designed with the use of a gaming wheel setup instead of a controller because of how twitchy it is.

Comment

Originally posted by M5W View Post
                    I think this game was designed with the use of a gaming wheel setup instead of a controller because of how twitchy it is.
                    not much better with the wheel, not to mention the g25 didn't work quite right in the demo at least.
                    '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                    '91 SpecE30 #523
                    '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Working...
                    X