Sparkler bombs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sparkler bombs

I know some of you have done this or know people who have done this. Its kinda of a tradition with me and a couple friends on July 4th. Needless to say we are perfecting the formula. This is the first small tester we did we have more but I need to upload them.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    sigpic

sigh
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Did the Po-po or fire department pay a visit?

Originally posted by Simon S
      When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Well not on the 4th I mean even if someone called in it would get dismissed as fireworks. That was 4 packs of sparklers, 7 is even better with a mushroom cloud about 20 feet high and a blast wave that smacks you in the chest 30 feet out and still loud enough to leave your ears ringing. 10 packs is not a joke literally leaves a crater in asphalt none have been done since the 10 pack due to obvious reasons. We use to make these the wrong way using 2000 sparklers like everyone else does. Very specific way to make these this powerful and still "safe".
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mako18 View Post
          Well not on the 4th I mean even if someone called in it would get dismissed as fireworks. That was 4 packs of sparklers, 7 is even better with a mushroom cloud about 20 feet high and a blast wave that smacks you in the chest 30 feet out and still loud enough to leave your ears ringing. 10 packs is not a joke literally leaves a crater in asphalt none have been done since the 10 pack due to obvious reasons. We use to make these the wrong way using 2000 sparklers like everyone else does. Very specific way to make these this powerful and still "safe".
          dude got news for your, anything that explodes is NOT FUCKING SAFE no matter how you slice it.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

And placing that much of class C fireworks together classifies it as a bomb and could be looking at a lot of jail time if caught. These days the police does not take it funny!

If you want more bang for the buck, go buy a pound of black powder and wrap it the same. Much better effect.
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Really exploding stuff is dangerous? Shucks. All joking aside none of this shit goes on any longer mostly because things tend to get bigger and bigger. I don't take any part in this since the 10 pack. This video is the smallest of the rest I won't share the others online, umm I mean they don't exist. I do now know what was done is serious if caught in the act or with the material which is more motivation to quit/not continue!!!
              sigpic

Comment

lol I was just giving you head up just in case you did not know.

To get the same result as what you were doing, you can use match heads to get the same results.
                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

So which of your friends got their throat slit by the large hunk of metal shrapnel flying towards the camera?

Comment

f'ing sick

///B///M///W///

Comment

I hear you man. Trust me I know allot about this stuff more than I care to share. Lets just say to much can be made to easy and no matter how powerful these things get they all get boring and you always need more and more and more!! I know I have an addictive personality and I pulled myself and several friends from proceeding after learning the consequences if caught. Though I will say things like this are common. For those of you pming me for directions I am sorry but NO!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kerrath View Post
                        So which of your friends got their throat slit by the large hunk of metal shrapnel flying towards the camera?
                        None & this is why this is a so entertaining, unexpected things happen. The decorative block that was on top was turned to dust and stamped the sheet metal trash can bottom in the form of a maltese cross. This was kind of the first test after a 2 pack was made not realizing upon the early stages the violence will double exponentially as you increase the amount of fuel.
                        sigpic

Comment

^dick, I was about to pm you.

It's just sparkler + electrical tape no? Pull one out as a fuse, tape em up, light, run like hell.

Comment

Oh the stuff I did when I was younger.

Comment

Damn that was a good one, last fourth of july my friends and I managed to blow a good sized hole in a cyclone fence with one of those. Lots of fun, I'm pretty sure it's a felony though.

Comment

Working...
                              X