HTC Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HTC Touch

About to go buy one, any quick opinions before I do?

Nio är livets tal.

The Touch Pro 2? Well I guess you got it by now but how is it? I remember people here talking me out of it.
    sigpic

Comment

I really like my touch. It's not the best phone and I have to reboot it a couple times a week. Fits in my shirt pocket and does everything I need. I would likely buy another one.

Comment

It's just ok in my opinion. I was really looking forward to using the TV output feature only to find out that the best media player for Windows Mobile (Coreplayer) doesn't support TV-out on the HTC phones because of Qualcomm's proprietary video chipsets. I'm also not a huge fan of WM6 in general because of they lack of UI standardization between programs as compared to either the iPhone or most Symbian phones. The plus sides are that it is fairly fast, has good 3rd party program support, the GPS locks on fast and is surprisingly accurate, the screen is nice and bright (although it can be tough to see on bright days), the touch screen is very responsive. My feeling on it was that I don't hate it but I don't know if I would get another one. A better question would be what are you going to use it for? Everyone has a different idea of what makes a phone "good" or not.
        $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

Originally posted by e34john View Post
          The Touch Pro 2? Well I guess you got it by now but how is it? I remember people here talking me out of it.

Its a great phone I had it for a few days it just feels verry breakable. I went with the mytouch it seems more durable.
          84 318I Delphin RIP
          87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
          89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

I'm getting the HTC Hero when it comes out next month, I really never liked Windows Mobile when my dad had the Touch Pro.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
            '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
            '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
            '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

i too went with the mytouch. i love it

Comment

I went with the iPhone 3Gs...almost got the touch tho...

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
                See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

i have the mytouch and its pretty good no complaints except the keyboard. its not bad but sometimes it gets really annoying and lags.

might be getting the new Motorola Cliq. anyone seen this yet?
                  Strategic Alpine Command:...sig loading

Comment

can you guys post up some pics of the mytouch?
                    Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                    Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

My sister is getting the Mytouch on Tmobile. Seems good from what I've seen playing with it at the store.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X