X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Food Diet.

:crazy:

I don't know what to make of it.

The Onion brings you all of the latest news, stories, photos, videos and more from America's finest news source.
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Does that lady realize that she is making a joke of herself?

Comment

You guys DO know this site is FAKE news right?

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
        Quoted for hilarity!
        $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

lol

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30

Comment

Funny story about ONN stories though. I was over at a friend's apartment the other day and I heard his roommate listening to this:

For a split second I thought it was legitimate and was relieved to find out it was just an Onion story. The sad part is that I have such little faith in the current administration that I wouldn't put some asinine like this past them, haha.
            $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

you killed my funny, I wanted to see how many people would buy it.

I'm sad pants now.

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
                you killed my funny, I wanted to see how many people would buy it.

I'm sad pants now.
                Surrrre.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Surrrre.

Comment

This is a good thread, and I'mma let you guys finish- but the onion movie is the best onion production of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
                      This is a good thread, and I'mma let you guys finish- but the onion movie is the best onion production of all time.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

Yes but it still appears that the woman has an eating disorder, regardless of whether it is a joke or not.

Comment

omg burn a j and completely forget the onion is fake hahahahaha
                          Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

haha

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
                              genious! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X