FBI/CIA rocks

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aptyp
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    im sure the oxen will be delivering the paper to your igloo soon lee. you can read all about it. it only happened 3 days ago
    I don't know how you do this, but I applaud your repertoire of canadian jokes doesn't seem to thin out. I applaud you.

    Originally posted by der affe
    hOlmes????
    with 15 posts in a political thread already? Very likely.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Has to be h0lmes or maybe his dad

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    Originally posted by LBJefferies
    I love how you toolbag right-wingers love to bitch and moan about how far reaching the government is but you're completely okay with violating the Geneva Convention and torturing people. Fucking hypocrites.
    hOlmes????

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by LBJefferies
    Troll.
    lolwut

    Leave a comment:


  • LBJefferies
    replied
    Originally posted by jeff_b
    I'm surprised the CIA is motivated to thwart anything, the way our fucking antichrist messiah hung them out to fucking dry by letting his AG seek prosecution. That may come to haunt his metrosexual ass.
    I love how you toolbag right-wingers love to bitch and moan about how far reaching the government is but you're completely okay with violating the Geneva Convention and torturing people. Fucking hypocrites.
    Last edited by LBJefferies; 09-20-2009, 05:16 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    . we have some smart mofo's in law enforcement and should continue to give them the tools they need to seek out and arrest these dirty fucking terrorists

    I hope you are not referring to the Patriot ACT as a good thing with this statment.


    I really hope they let it expire and never bring it back

    Leave a comment:


  • jeff_b
    replied
    I still have a lot of friends within the active and guard military ranks. They're pretty closed-lipped about the depth of their support for this fucking arabic dirt herder. Their response reminds me of my attitude toward the Clinton administration during my service. Unfortunately, we all took oaths to execute the orders of the Office, and we never voiced our concerns/disagreements outside of the family, so to speak...

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by jeff_b
    I'm surprised the CIA is motivated to thwart anything, the way our fucking antichrist messiah hung them out to fucking dry by letting his AG seek prosecution. That may come to haunt his metrosexual ass.
    this is so fucking true. its true in law enforcement, health care and a lot of other fields.

    Leave a comment:


  • jeff_b
    replied
    I'm surprised the CIA is motivated to thwart anything, the way our fucking antichrist messiah hung them out to fucking dry by letting his AG seek prosecution. That may come to haunt his metrosexual ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    im sure the oxen will be delivering the paper to your igloo soon lee. you can read all about it. it only happened 3 days ago
    I am too busy screwing little boyz in my dungeon to watch TV...

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Massive Lee
    Uhhh... Are you drunk again? Any reference you could link us to?

    Lee
    im sure the oxen will be delivering the paper to your igloo soon lee. you can read all about it. it only happened 3 days ago

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    this is what i think Blunt is raving about

    Leave a comment:


  • raafhimself
    replied
    this? http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,4533605.story

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Uhhh... Are you drunk again? Any reference you could link us to?

    Lee

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    started a topic FBI/CIA rocks

    FBI/CIA rocks

    thwarting another attempt on the USA. we have some smart mofo's in law enforcement and should continue to give them the tools they need to seek out and arrest these dirty fucking terrorists
Working...