loudest alarm clock ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loudest alarm clock ever

i am not a deep sleeper and have no need for this. but i think i know some people who might...haha

Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

me me me me me me me me
    i need it

i seriously cant fall asleep without help. and cant wake up without serious help.

Comment

I love how the clock was at 4:20.

Comment

I NEED THAT!

I've slept through a 3 foot mirror falling off the wall and shattering on the tile floor 10 feet from my bed.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrasky View Post
          I NEED THAT!

I've slept through a 3 foot mirror falling off the wall and shattering on the tile floor 10 feet from my bed.
          Hahaha something like that happened to me but I was shitfaced drunk. On regular mornings I wake up easily, most of the time 1 minute before the alarm goes off:)

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
          2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by Conki View Post
            Hahaha something like that happened to me but I was shitfaced drunk. On regular mornings I wake up easily, most of the time 1 minute before the alarm goes off:)
            I'm like this too. I often wake up EXACTLY 15 minutes before my alarm.
            -Pierre
            1987 535is
            1988 325is

Comment

That guy has some funny stuff that he makes. This being one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by e30nub View Post
                I'm like this too. I often wake up EXACTLY 15 minutes before my alarm.
                Same here!

But wow, this things awesome.
                Even if you use it just for pranks..

Originally posted by Janderson
                you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

Hahaha, SO awesome. :D

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
                    Should've used horns off a train locomotive....
                    Nah, boat horns > * :D

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post

Im seriously considering getting a boat horn or semi-truck horn for the 30.
                      Some how wire it to a diff button or so.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                        Im seriously considering getting a boat horn or semi-truck horn for the 30.
                        Some how wire it to a diff button or so.
                        Might throw off your weight distribution a bit. :p

Comment

Tough battle...
                          For those who could easily sleep through a tornado (or similar), there are a plethora of alarm clocks out there designed to wake even you up. Still, there's nothing like crafting a suitable alternative yourself, and the folks over at Hacked Gadgets decided to exemplify overkill in their latest concoction. 'Course, a "fire alarm bell alarm clock" is pretty self-explanatory, and while it certainly doesn't come through as loud over YouTube as we're sure it is in person, there's still ample reason to click through and peek the video yourself. [Thanks, Alan]
                          Enter the Internet!

Comment

I went to a car show in Dresden that some guys had tanken the horns off of a freight cargo liner.... like the kind of shit that gets hijacked off of Africa. The 2 horns took up the entire rear trunk area of the Passat wagon they were in. They had to wire the compressors and tanks onto their roof rack. The noise was insane. I can't accurately describe it to you, but the things were so loud that once they actually reached resonant frequency they changed pitch. You would hear alarms going off further away than you could see. Absolutely insane. By wiring the stuff to a relay anything is possible here.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post

need
                              *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Working...
                              X