ATT Uverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATT Uverse

I just switched from Comcast to Uverse. Does Uverse suck? Will I regret interweb speed?

Build, break, repair, repeat.
    91 300zx TT
    03 540i Msport
    91 318is track
    89 Isuzu Imark/lotus 24hr Lemons car

Originally posted by george graves
    R3v is a very different kind of forum - don't come here with your bull shit - we'll actually take the time to call you on it.

Originally posted by Fast Frankie View Post
    I just switched from Comcast to Uverse. Does Uverse suck? Will I regret interweb speed?
    Why did you switch?
    I have Comcast now, the 16Mbps package which is at 25Mbps actually if I test it on www.speedtest.net. I pay $32 for it. U-verse has a 18Mbps package for $65. Am I missing something? (Innocent question, not trying to be cocky)

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
    2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

comcast is shit Uverse is much better however Verizon's Fios is the greatest!

Comment

Does anybody in Cali have FIOS yet? I think there was a So.Cal rollout earlier this year.
        My Bro has it on east coats That shit is FAST!! plus they've been making crazy package deals to get everyone to enroll... No luck here in the Bay though...
        [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

Never had any problems with Comcast at the 2 houses I've had it at. I can download torrents are 800k-1MB/sec while my other roommates are using the internet. I hear lots of bitching about Comcast though.

Comment

Its all about your area...

AT&T has known to have issues with reliability though.
            Comcast rules around here.. and the most famous building in our cities skyline is the AT&T building

Comment

Mainly switched for a better deal on cable. Comcast only has good intro rates and then it jumps. I was paying ~$125 combo cable/internet but still didn't have the Speed channel!!!

Att roughly gets me the same stuff ~$98 and I get more channels, including my speed channel.

Comcast internet is really off an on for me, it gets bogged down.

Build, break, repair, repeat.
              91 300zx TT
              03 540i Msport
              91 318is track
              89 Isuzu Imark/lotus 24hr Lemons car

Originally posted by george graves
              R3v is a very different kind of forum - don't come here with your bull shit - we'll actually take the time to call you on it.

Comment

Working...
              X