No announcement yet.

Watch out for that tree...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That must of been a bitch to stitch up. I don't even understand how?
    Through the cartilage or skin only?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

The stitches are just in the flesh, but the doctor said I took a chunk out of the cartilage, too.

Comment

Two things....

1. WTF is a branch doing that low?

2. Do you have any relation to Spock?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

youre lucky dude. it could have easily been your eye.
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I bet that bled like a somebitch.

Comment

It was a dead branch on a pine tree. I'm really lucky it wasn't my eye, it's a good thing I had looked behind me, I guess.

It didn't bleed right when I did it, but a few seconds later, it was like a floodgate opened.

Comment

gross! you got lucky, afaik, they don't stitch up punctured eyes. good luck with that, chicks dig scars.
                Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Sue the tree.. Its the american way

Comment

It looks like Mike Tyson took a bite out of your fucking ear. I would have chopped the fuck out of that branch, douse it with gasoline, burn the pieces, and shove the burning embers into a fucking cannon and shoot them into the trunk of that uppity motherfucker tree.
                    "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
                    -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

A kid I knew growing up had the same thing happen...only to his eye. He almost lost his sight completely on that side. Needed multiple operations, etc.

Funny how something so stupid can totally change your life.
                      sigpic
                      1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
                      2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

Originally posted by jeff_b View Post
                        It looks like Mike Tyson took a bite out of your fucking ear. I would have chopped the fuck out of that branch, douse it with gasoline, burn the pieces, and shove the burning embers into a fucking cannon and shoot them into the trunk of that uppity motherfucker tree.
                        Funny you should say that, I have the branch. The guys that went back to the house to finish the install for me after I went to the hospital cut it off for me.

Comment

^ thats awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                            I have the branch.
                            Payback time.
                            -tim
                            Originally posted by Jordan
                            I like the stance
                            -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

What exactly is wrong with sideburns?
                              Attached Files

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
                              Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
                              Lobsterbacks attack the town again
                              Wrap all my things in aluminum
                              Beams of darkness streak across the sky
                              Pink rays from the ancient satellite
                              Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
                              Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Why do I get the feeling blunt is making another avatar...

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
                                Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
                                Lobsterbacks attack the town again
                                Wrap all my things in aluminum
                                Beams of darkness streak across the sky
                                Pink rays from the ancient satellite
                                Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
                                Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Working...
                                X