Nok n85 or n95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nok n85 or n95

Im unsure of which Nok to replace my BB Bold with. After owning BB since the 7000 series, owning tons of high end Nok's, and the iphone for a week, I want to go back to Nok. Anyone have experience with the Nok n85?
    Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

it's when I read "iphone" that knew what this thread was about.

ia
    ia
    ia
    ia

add that to your your noks and shit'll make sense
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
      Im unsure of which Nok to replace my BB Bold with. After owning BB since the 7000 series, owning tons of high end Nok's, and the iphone for a week, I want to go back to Nok. Anyone have experience with the Nok n85?

Comment

Samsung kills nok all damn day.

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Is 'Nokia' really too fucking long to type out? It's two more letters. And then people will actually know what you're talking about.
          Originally posted by LJ851
          I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

why dont you do 5 minutes of research and see which nokia n-series phone is right for you.
            http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Haha I understood the post at "iphone" too, I was a bit confused before that.
              Nokia's are cool, but since last year I'm using an LG KF750. I haven't seen a better phone yet.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
              2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Wow really? People getting upset that I didnt add the "ia" on the end of Nokia? Why do so many people on this forum act like they've had something shoved up their ass? Seriously some of you fucking nit pick EVERYTHING. You must have no friends in real life. No wonder people talk so much shit about R3v how its full of a bunch of complaining kids.
                Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

You just opened the floodgates, sonny boy. Didn't anyone tell you not to feed the trolls?
                  Originally posted by george graves
                  If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

The N95 is the laggest piece of shit phone I have ever used. Avoid.

Comment

Wow really? People getting upset that I didnt add the "ia" on the end of Nokia? Why do so many people on this forum act like they've had something shoved up their ass? Seriously some of you fucking nit pick EVERYTHING. You must have no friends in real life. No wonder people talk so much shit about R3v how its full of a bunch of complaining kids.
                      Because being to cool to spell out Nokia makes you look like a illiterate collar popping douche bag. You may think it looks awesome when you write it on your bro's facebook but cutting letters off of words for no reason is just retarded.
                      sigpic

Comment

Don't buy any nokia. They have always sucked. I love my Samsung Alias 2.
                        -Erik
                        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

85 is better
                          1991 318is ---230K - DD
                          1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                          so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

its NOKIA you
                            twat!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, should I get the BB8320 or the iP3GS possibly maybe an IFB3 or a JMOIMC. I think I might go with the BBS though. What do you think about the SK3? Wait isn't there an SK4 now? The TM MT3G looks pretty tight too. But I think the PP on the S network might work better in my area.
                              -Erik
                              '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                              I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Working...
                              X