Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Nujabes", Japanese D.J./ Producer....anyone have this on disc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Nujabes", Japanese D.J./ Producer....anyone have this on disc?

I just recently heard of a bad ass d.j./musician that goes by the name "Nujabes". It's hip hop kind of stuff from Japan....I LOVE IT. Prob. is, i can't find it anywhere in any stores. only Amazon has is at ridiculous prices for c.d. If any of you have his music on your MP3 player or on disc, i'd be stoked if you could make me a disc of all that you have, i'll supply the blank CD-R. Buy you some beer for it or something- Give me a call or email me if you can hook me up:
    john
    (925) 917-0776
    farmyrrh@yahoo.com
    i'm in the East Bay, San Francisco area

I have about 7 of their songs on my computer that a friend gave me. He burnt me a disc with 9 or 10 songs on it but I thought he said it was a mix of their stuff. Honestly I don't know how much music they've put out but I'd be happy to send you the stuff I have.

I could probably just email them to you like one at a time or something.

They did the music for Samurai Champloo IIRC.
    Originally posted by LJ851
    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

You tha man- Could you burn 'em to a disc, and toss it in the mail to me? I could send you a couple bucks for it if you need for postage- or if it's too much trouble to mail, here's my email: farmyrrh@yahoo.com
      thanks a ton man! i'll message you my address-
      john

anyone else have "Metaphorical Music" album from Nujabes?

Comment

Check the Hyde Out productions collections if you can't find full albums

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Well I just torrented their entire discography, so that might be the easiest way.
          Originally posted by LJ851
          I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

thanks guys- i figured you all would be in the know

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post

They did the music for Samurai Champloo IIRC.
              "battle cry", nasty nasty song 8)

Comment

All of his stuff is on What.cd in FLAC.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

I've got all of his albums and collaborations with Tsutchie. Fucking awesome stuff. I listen ALL the time. It's great music that everyone I've played it for loves.

I'll try to upload them sometime.
                  The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

Just looked him up on youtube. good stuff Imma go check out the local book off this weekend to see if they have anything because your right the amazon prices are rediculous
                    sigpic

Comment

i've been listening to him for the past few years

dope shit

Comment

Originally posted by Spiff325iS View Post
                        I've got all of his albums and collaborations with Tsutchie. Fucking awesome stuff. I listen ALL the time. It's great music that everyone I've played it for loves.

I'll try to upload them sometime.
                        There's a hookup in it for you if you can burn me your stash onto c.d. and drop it in the mail...... i'll make it worth your while

Comment

Working...
                        X