McDonalds Monopoly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McDonalds Monopoly

I figured it was worth a shot. If anybody happens to have monopoly piece #122 I have #121. I'll split the Million dollars with you. :D

Powered By Ford

you got pm

Comment

didnt get it

Powered By Ford

Comment

such a good idea. im also willing to split the million. i have #121. need #122

for the 25,000 i need #116

for the 5,000 i need 109 and 110
        PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

McD's is bad for you - stop eating there. http://www.hulu.com/watch/63283/super-size-me

Oh and for years the game was a scam....

In 2001, the U.S. promotion was halted after fraud was uncovered. A subcontracting company called Simon Marketing (a then-subsidiary of Cyrk), which was hired by McDonald's to organize and promote the game, failed to recognize a flaw in its procedures, and the chief of security, Jerome P. Jacobson,[5] was able to remove the "most expensive" game pieces, which he then passed to associates who would redeem them and share the proceeds. It turned out that almost all of the grand prize and top prize winners over several years, including contests McDonald's held that did not have the Monopoly theme, had been participants in the scheme, netting more than $24 million. The scheme was eventually uncovered when one of the participants informed on its ringleaders to the FBI.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

eh. its worth the try. i doubt you would win though. cause it states that "you COULD win"
            PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

Originally posted by imdashiz View Post
              eh. its worth the try. i doubt you would win though. cause it states that "you COULD win"
              If it stated "you WILL win" then there would be some lawsuits all up in that biatch.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by imdashiz View Post
                such a good idea. im also willing to split the million. i have #121. need #122

for the 25,000 i need #116

for the 5,000 i need 109 and 110
                Ive got #109, buy me out of it for a grand :)

Comment

just so you know, when you do have the "winning" piece (the one rare one per property), it says "WINNING PIECE" on it. those are the only ones worth anything.

i've been entering the codes online in their online game... you can win stuff on there, too. PM me the codes if you aren't going to use them!
                  http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

They should pay you a million for eating there.
                    Im now E30less.
                    sigpic

Comment

I had some pieces and then....I threw them on the ground!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
                        They should pay you a million for eating there.
                        they're trying to
                        BRUTE

Comment

Working...
                        X