No announcement yet.

The Porsche thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the ol school porsches! I know alot of ppl say it but i agree that these are some of the best looking porsches ever! I'll take a 930 or 964 anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post

One day I will own one of these in this very color. I think it is such a cool brown!

a guy in my area has a 78 turbo in a Bronzit with brown leather interior and gold BBS wheels. Original owner and a gray market too!

Comment

Originally posted by ///M-TRD3 View Post
        That's a 993 Turbo, it was a 964 Turbo 3.6 in Bad boys.

Comment

DAMNIT!!! This thread makes me want to sell all my bimmers and buy a 911! FUCKKK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpina View Post
            As VLAD is falling in love for this car i can say with out doubt
            this is the most famous 911 ever made ,, and one of the fastest also ... hold the record for a while for the fastest production car

211 mph 339+ km

from a flat six 3.6 tt,,,,,,,,, damned that is impressive

i think also this would be one of the most expensive car EVER

9.000.000€ and Alois RUF said ,, no thank you ((( hehehe thats what i call BALLS)))
            my car looked like that (sans the vents in quarters), RUF spoilers, rims, steering wheel gauges and all, that was before the RSR makeover, I used to drool about that car :D

Comment

That is all...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Some 993 love:ohsnap:

Originally posted by blunttech
                  Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                  :shock:

Comment

And some serious function over form

Originally posted by blunttech
                    Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                    :shock:

Comment

^That is a crazy looking car! I would like to see how much of a difference all of those holes actually make.

Comment

Originally posted by Shangsta View Post
                        And some serious function over form

judging by the tow strap and the rear car-b-q valence, I think there's some function issues with this form
                        lgb240

`05 E46 325xiT, `89 325i Touring, `87 911 3.2, ' 74 Caterham Super 7 , `71 240z Convertible, `71 240z, `67.5 2000 Roadster, `58 MGA x2, '56 MGA vintage racer, '04 Mini Cooper S

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thirty View Post
                          That car is at the museum in Stuttgart now. Here's a few pics I snapped during my visit in October. The engine was a performance tuned version of the eventual 944 turbo engine.

Originally posted by Gruelius
                          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

that gold 911 looks like one of the rare mid engine 911's.

on another note I sold a clients 959 for him last year. man I wish I got a chance to drive that car
                            Brian Jacobs

Comment

I just have to jump in here and say that while I'm not the biggest Porsche fan in the world, but these motherfuckers build the most hardcore aircooled P-Cars on earth. You can keep all your Ruf's, Gemballa's and Tech-Art's, I want me a RAUH-Welt car.

Comment

r

Comment

Working...
                                X