X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damit now I need a porshe ane a new pair of boxer's

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
      Yeah, i posted this before but this is better quality and i love the picture.
      Wow, Loren....great pics...

Comment

Yay speedhunters!

To be honest, when we posted our call out for reader-owned Porsche 911s last week we had no idea what to expect. While we know these cars have huge following, we weren't quite sure how many Speedhunters readers actually have a 911 sitting in their garage. It turns out that quite a few of you do own 911s, and they have been coming through the #FeatureThis inbox in big numbers. There are lots of cars to share, so let's get started with the Porsche loving!

“Are you sure you want me to drive your car? If you are feeling nervous, it’s not a problem at all that we don’t do this.” This was my offer to Richard Good, the managing director at KW Automotive UK. The truth of the matter was that it was me who was feeling nervous, not him. …

Shortly, we will be joining in with Porsche’s celebration of 50 years of the 911. As part of those celebrations, we are seeking your favourite photographs of Porsche’s most iconic model. The evolution of the 911 has been one of the most fascinating developments in the automotive world. With each generation, the design has been …

I would like to personally thank each and every one of you who have taken the time to fill out the 2011 Speedhunters Survey. While we have been operating the site based on instinctual observations for the past few years, having you tell us outright about your automotive lives has been a real eye-opening moment …
        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

love the 918, but it sounds too Ferrari-like with that flat crank v8.. I think Porsche could've gone back to its roots and made one helluva flat 8 like the one in the old 908, except with water cooling, direct injection, etc.. it would mount lower in the chassis too for lower center of gravity.. not to mention the sound ;-)))
            Brian Redman laps Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in a Porsche 908/3.
            Make the bastard chase you.

Comment

I totally agree with you...and the sound! But I think the 918 block is based on existing designs, isn't it? And the packaging isn't as good with air tunnels underneath with a boxer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Porsche-908K-Coupe_12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	7160207

Comment

definitely one of my favorites:

not sure about the 918 block being an existing design, unless it's the same block as the Panamera/Cayenne or Audi V8 - definitely not the same internals though...
                Make the bastard chase you.

Comment

IIRC, it's based off of the LMP2 RS Spyder V8.

Comment

^^ one of my favs as well, ridiculously small in person and damn near square.

Just as beautiful unclothed as well.
                    Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

let me tell ua bit about that gorgeous ST replica../tribute.

There is a dentist.yes a dentist , out in the PNW that is a very handy dude..and he built this car....welded the fenders etc...

he's done a few early cars over the yrs...and they are all amazing.....really.

he is a very cool dude too...

I camethisclose to buying a beast he built........but bought an e30 to track instead..Ill try to find more of his builds

more of this ST
                        Last year I went to the Nordschleife/Nürburgring with some friends to make a DVD on the car legends the Porsche 911 S/T and the Alfa GTAm. We had the

look at this one.....look at that deep red interior.....omfg
                        I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

If anyone is looking to for a cheap '87 944 NA in WA? I'm going to be selling a car with some spares for $800.
                          Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Lorin

The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

me @ magnus secret underground lair.

being lazy at TRE motorsports

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post