Here we go again Speculator Bullshit and Inflated fuel$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again Speculator Bullshit and Inflated fuel$

@#$%^&*()_ Typical crap demand's down, Oil is sold in $ NOT Euro so lets jack the prices and close the refineries to cause a fake shortage.

0.20 in a week :(
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Last i got gas was.
    $2.44 for 87
    $2.85 for 93
    $3.80 for 110

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

$2.09- $2.15 in my area. Costco's at $2.03

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
      sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

I've spent $1652 on gas since July 2nd

edit:

Average I pay is $3.259, with my last fill up at $3.179
        R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

uhhh

its partialy that.

Mostly its the fact that the dollar is tanking, and its takeing more of them to buy a barrel of the shit.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

And the dollar is tanking because our government printed a whole wad of it and is still taking huge loans. It's the best way to apologize to the world; make the dollar dwindle and die. Inflation is coming. Get used to it. It's what we voted for, right?
            1987 E30 325is
            1999 E46 323i
            RIP 1994 E32 740iL
            oo=[][]=oo

Comment

We've been heading that way for some time. But Obama is speeding it up like no president before him.
              They want you to rely on the Government.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

3.19 for 91 chevron
                :borg:

Comment

Wow, most of you have cheap gas. Must be the taxes here.

Comment

Gas was cheap at 2.29 for regular and now when I got back from the trip I was on it was at 2.51 so yes things changed just in time for winter.

Dollar has been worth squat anyway but a Barrel is still traded in $ not Euro last I checked the commodities board and Demand world wide is still low.
                    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Hallen View Post
                      And the dollar is tanking because our government printed a whole wad of it and is still taking huge loans. It's the best way to apologize to the world; make the dollar dwindle and die. Inflation is coming. Get used to it. It's what we voted for, right?
                      Are you an economics major?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                        Wow, most of you have cheap gas. Must be the taxes here.
                        BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

give the man a dollar
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Obama raped my mother then laughed :(

Comment

Wow KY is cheap. Last time I filled up it was still under $2.50 for 93
                            Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
                            every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
                            Originally posted by Jparkr
                            The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
                            87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

2.65 this morning. about normal for this region
                              Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

Working...
                              X